become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cheshire/Alsager
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cheshire: Alsager
Business and Economy
Society and Culture
Alsager & District Darts League
- News, results, fixtures, league tables, and contacts.
Alsager & District U3A
- Part of a national and international voluntary learning co-operative, the University of the Third Age, whose aim is to encourage lifelong learning for mature people. Profile, how to join, activities, social events, newsletter, and diary dates.
- A five mile race held each February. Entry, race day information, map, results, photographs, and contacts.
Alsager Arts Centre
- Events, photographs, profile, venue, booking tickets, directions, and contacts.
Alsager Bridgestone Amateur Swimming Club
Alsager Camera Club
- Profile, programme, membership, photographs, competitions, and news.
Alsager Community Theatre
- News, profile, event list, auditions, press releases, and contacts.
Alsager Company of Archers
- News, history, directions, shooting times, programme, photographs, and contacts. [May not work in some browsers]
Alsager Cricket Club
- News, results, fixtures, match reports, statistics, and club information.
Alsager Golf & Country Club
- Course, club information, members, functions, links, and contacts.
Alsager Highfields Community Primary School
- Profile, classes, events, year book, prospectus, parents and friends association, and Ofsted report.
Alsager Railway Association
- A model railway club based in the town with three modelling groups, catering for the three main model railway gauges of N gauge, 00 gauge and 0 gauge. News, views, calendar, events, layouts, exhibitions, and contacts.
- A secondary school and sixth form for boys and girls. Profile, parent and pupil information, and contacts.
Alsager Sub-Aqua Club
- Provides membership information, facts about training, and meeting dates.
Alsager Tour Guide
- Web portal featuring collection of guided walks, list of local events and guestbook.
Christ Church, Alsager
- Mission statement and contact information for this church serving Alsager and Oakhanger; includes details of student ministry, youth work, magazine articles, church history and the church hall.
Manor House Hotel
- Part of the hotel is a conversion from a 17th century farmhouse and the building has been extended to include meetings rooms and a swimming pool. Accommodation, weddings, conferences, prices, photographs, and contacts.
- Offers non-intrusive treatment of a variety of pain and movement problems. Contains testimonials, FAQs and contact details.
- Design, manufacture and install PLC and PC based control systems and weighing equipment. Contact details in Rode Heath.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 2:05:05 PM EDT -