become an editor
the entire directory
only in Huntingdon/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cambridgeshire: Huntingdon: Society and Culture
Huntingdon Life Sciences
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cambridgeshire: Huntingdonshire District: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Cambridgeshire: Society and Culture
The Cromwell Association
- An introduction to Oliver Cromwell (1599-1658), his life and significance, highlighting organisations and events commemorating the 400th anniversary of his birth at Huntingdon on April 25th 1599. Links to other sites of interest.
Alconbury Independent Baptist Church
- Provides details of meetings, activities, special events, streaming audio, and beliefs.
Huntingdon Methodist Church
- Offers overview, Sunday services, activities, photos and location. Part of the Huntingdon circuit.
Huntingdon Town Web
- An interactive guide to the town and its history. Includes photographs and maps, both old and new plus event diary and business database.
- A public forum for the old County of Huntingdonshire.
Huntingdonshire Community Church
- Meetings held at the performing arts centre at Hinchingbrooke school. Includes information about the church, youth and outreach programmes, events and services.
Huntingdonshire Family History Society
- Society for the promotion of family history and genealogical research in the old county of Huntingdonshire. Registered Charity.
- A society upholding and championing the traditional County of Huntingdonshire.
Indian Association (Huntingdon)
- Aims to gather together Indians of all religions and backgrounds to help maintain their culture by organising events and establishing themselves as a voice for their community.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 11, 2010 4:56:14 PM EST -