become an editor
the entire directory
only in Milton_Keynes/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Buckinghamshire: Society and Culture
Church of Christ the Cornerstone
- Joint Anglican, Baptist, Catholic, Methodist and United Reformed church. Team, tour, chaplain, diary, history and activities.
History of Bushfield Middle School
- Information about the building, school life and teachers through the early 1900's to today covering such topics as playtimes, school lunch, uniform and punishments.
HULA Animal Rescue
- Provides sanctuary for dogs, cats and other domestic animals until new homes can be found.
Milton Keynes Heritage Association
- The gateway site for heritage and local history in the Milton Keynes area, virtual tours, stories, historic photos and illustrations, and online resources.
Milton Keynes Linux User Group
- Group who hold regular local monthly meetings at the Open University aim to provide advice and support to computer users before, during and after they install the Linux operating system. Details of past and future meetings, web-site projects and mailing list information.
- The home of an independent evangelical Christian church. They are a friendly family church, in the heart of Milton Keynes.
New Life Church
- A lively, charismatic and evangelical church which tries to cater for all ages.
Our Lady of Lourdes
- Catholic parish. Mass times, contact details, profile of the Parish Priest plus newsletter (in PDF format).
Saint Edward The Confessor
- Catholic church in Shenley Church End to the west of the city. Mass times, contact details, parish history and newsletter.
Woughton Ecumenical Parish
- Located in Milton Keynes. Includes the Church of England, Methodist, United Reformed and Baptist churches. Includes overview, church details, weddings, diary and activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 8, 2016 at 6:35:05 UTC -