become an editor
the entire directory
only in Milton_Keynes/Education
Colleges and Universities
Vocational and Technical
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Buckinghamshire: Education
Christ the Sower
- Ecumenical primary school site, contains information for parents and children about the school, about their links with the church and the local community plus means of contact.
- Technology college for students 12 to 18 years-old in Shenley Church End. School information, prospectus and admission details along with details of each of the schools faculties and extra curricular activities.
- Groups for children aged 3 to 5 years in the Westcroft and Kingsmead communities. Basic information about the groups and times of their session plus details of how they can be contacted.
Giles Brook Combined School
- A Combined School, serving Tattenhoe and Kingsmead community areas. Information ranging from the history of the school to current calendar of dates along with means of contact.
Grove Independent Private School
- A private school and nursery based in Loughton offering facilities to cater for ages 3 months to 13 years. Information about the school and its departments can be found along with contact details and a host of school news links.
Heronsgate Middle School
- Local primary school serving the Walnut Tree community. A brief history plus tour of the school using 360% views, can be found along with current projects and governors report.
Long Meadow School
- Primary school catering for children from 4 to 11 years old. Information for parents and children about our school, prospectus, staff and a term diary of important dates, plus means of contact.
Loughton Middle School
- Local school established in 1987 as a school for Years 4, 5, 6 and 7 (age 8-12). Includes news letter and calendar of events.
Milton Keynes Prep School
- Independent co-educational day school for children aged from 2 months to 11 years in the Tattenhoe area. Along with prospectus, department and school life information can be found fees, term dates and contact details.
- Community special school for pupils with severe learning difficulties between the age 2 and 19 years old. Information available about the school, their personalised curriculum and support system.
Shenley Brook End School
- A comprehensive school serving the west flank of Milton Keynes, which has been awarded mathematics and computing specialist college status.
- Provides a childminding service. Details of facilities, qualifications, activities and charges.
Stantonbury Campus School
- Comprehensive with specialist arts status, over 2600 students aged 12 to 18. Provides prospectus, post 16 pages, OFSTED summary, and links to adult education and leisure activities on site in north of the city.
- Prizewinning news site developed by Year 5 and 6 pupils from the Two Mile Ash School in Milton Keynes.
Walton High School
- Secondary school in the Walnut Tree community. General school and parental information covers many aspects including diary dates and admissions policy to name a few, along with details of the curriculum and governing body.
Wavendon Gate School
- Combined school serving the local Wavendon Gate community. Parental information about the school, the governors and classes along with details of fund raising and recruitment.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 11, 2014 at 11:05:08 UTC -