become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Attractions
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Bristol: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Travel and Tourism: Attractions
Ashton Court Estate
- Describes the estate today: its woodland, meadows, mansion, wildlife, activities and the free kite festival/balloon festival.
Bristol Zoo Gardens
- Both a tourist attraction and a conservation education charity, aiming to conserve wildlife and its habitats. Information for visitors and on its conservation and education work.
Clifton Suspension Bridge
- Brunel's world-famous bridge, history, facts and figures, Visitor Centre and news.
- A visitor centre for one of the UK's largest horse rescue charities with over 200 horses: events, location map, opening hours, charges.
Matthew of Bristol
- A reconstruction of John Cabot's famous ship and its journey to Newfoundland 500 years ago. History and information.
SS Great Britain
- Dedicated to the SS Great Britain, built by Isambard Brunel, which had a huge impact on world travel, engineering and shipbuilding; Now in Dry Dock in Bristol. 'Official' site of the restoration project.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:35:08 PM EDT -