the entire directory
only in Bristol/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Bristol: Recreation and Sports
Diving and Sub Aqua
Skiing and Snowboarding
Tennis and Badminton
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Recreation and Sports
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Recreation and Sports
BBC Bristol Sport
- Full coverage of Bristol City and Bristol Rovers, as well as local rugby and other sports, from the BBC.
4-flight Hot Air Balloon group
- The hot air balloon group provides information on hot air balloon rides, history, festivals and books for those interested in finding a balloon ride and our club members.
- A small group from Bristol who are undertaking the project of creating a 19th Century artillery piece, a full-sized six pounder cannon of 1841.
Avon Branch of the Morris Minor Owners Club
- For owners of the post war Morris Minor in Bristol and surrounding area.
Avon Riding Centre for the Disabled
- Purpose-built RDA centres providing the opportunity for over 200 disabled children and adults to ride each week. Includes latest news of the centre's activities, details of horses and ponies, fundraising, sponsorship and diary dates.
Avon Youth League
- News about youth football in the Bristol area and advice for youth groups to assist in setting up their own child protection policy and guidelines
Bristol 70cms Repeater Group
- Newsletter, membership information, technical details from amateur radio club maintaining facility on the eastern edge of the city.
Bristol Amateur Radio Club
- Facilitates the exchange of information and cooperation to promote amateur radio. Club programs and activities; meetings on the first Thursday of each month at the Bristol Memorial Medical Centre.
Bristol Aquarists' Society
- Events, news, links, contact details and a guide to fancy goldfish varieties from local coldwater club.
Bristol Astronomical Society
- A non-profit-making registered charity of amateur astronomers, which organises a programme of talks and meetings. Origins, membership, events, convention, observations.
- Local American football club formed in 1991: team news, sponsorship, contact details, photo gallery, message board and links.
- The branch have apiary meetings, training courses, social get–togethers, and a series of talks and study groups which consider seasonal topics and new information about beekeeping.
Bristol Fencing Club
- Largest fencing club in the city. Location, practice times, news and events.
Bristol Imperial Rugby Club
- The club is situated on the south side of Bristol and play in Somerset Division One. Fixtures, results, tables, contacts, directions, events, club history and rules, and news.
Bristol Mod Scooter Club
- Galleries, news, message board, news and contact details.
Bristol Nomads Windsurfing Club (BNWC)
- Includes club information, events, trip and location reports, tips, local tide times, windspeed converter, and related links.
Bristol Running Resource
- Information about local running clubs, races, and shops. Includes blogs by several local runners.
Bristol Softball Association
- Local club for mixed gender sport with teams consisting of at least five girls and boys: calendar, rules, results, fixtures, and contact details.
- Basketball club competing in national and regional leagues at senior and junior level in both men's and women's. Profile, teams, fixtures and results.
Bristol University Athletic Union
- Covering all aspects of student sport from athletics to windsurfing: contact details, news, photos, fixtures.
Bristol University Games Society
- For role-playing games. Events and archive of reviews and information on games.
Bristol University Hot Air Ballooning Society
- Open to all students: news, events, contact details, photo gallery.
Bristol and Bath Railway Path
- A 13 mile off road route between the cities open to walkers and cyclists.
City of Bristol Volleyball Club
- Squad listings, training times, results, social events, photos and news.
Coombe Dingle Sports Complex
- Managed by the University of Bristol, Avon Lawn Tennis Association, Clifton High School and Bristol City Council: facilities, booking arrangements, contact details.
- Offers stunt and rally driving experience days. Profile, details and photo gallery.
Evening Post Sports
- News roundup from local paper, part of the thisisbristol site.
Hades Caving Club
- Local group of cavers: contacts, membership information and calendar.
Hamburger Hill Paintball
- Paintballing Venue, also provide quad biking, Argo's and laser tag.
Hash House Harriers
- Social jogging for the unfit, slightly fit and nearly fit, starting and finishing at a pub: events, news, noticeboard and contact details.
Horfield and District Allotments
- With six allotment fields, one of the largest allotment associations in Bristol. Newsletter, pictures, history of the site, information on asbestos.
Learn to SCUBA Dive
- Lists its courses with upcoming events and dive locations.
Portway Swimming Club
- Competitive club based in Henbury, also offers a swim school for beginners and upwards. Has introduction to the club, lesson/training times and places, diary and contacts.
River Avon Trail
- The trail runs from Pill in North Somerset to Pulteney Bridge, Bath.
- Contacts and club history for this sabre club.
South Bristol Amateur Radio Club
- Offers help, advice and weekly classes to radio amateurs in the locality.
Sparks Netball Club
- A friendly club for all ages and abilities with four teams playing in the Avon Netball League. Provides fixtures and results with training details and images.
The British Cactus and Succulent Society
- Local branch sharing expertise in the propagation of cacti: news, events, information, links, contact details.
Town and Country Harriers
- Describes this club and its activities with information about training, race diary and gallery.
Triumph Owners Motor Cycle Club - Bristol Branch
- Details of meetings, events, membership, regalia, items for sale, and contact information.
Welsh Back Squash and Health Club
- Centrally located gymnasium and courts: services, prices, opening hours, fitness classes and contact details.
West of England Geologists Association
- Aims to promote interest in geology through lectures, excursions and social activities. Provides a link between the amateur, the student, the teacher and the professional geologist.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:58:06 AM EDT -