become an editor
the entire directory
only in Health/Complementary_and_Alternative
Complementary and Alternative
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Bristol: Health: Complementary and Alternative
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health: Complementary and Alternative
- Provides therapeutic and remedial massage treatments in Temple Quay as well as mobile visits to local businesses and group pamper parties.
- Holistic massage therapist describes her treatments and includes centres used and special offers.
- Accredited practitioner of the Bowen technique with treatment details, FAQ and contacts.
Bristol School of T'ai Chi
- Includes information about classes in t'ai chi, qigong, meditation and chinna, in and around the city
- [Redfield] Offering Indian head and holistic massage therapy and reflexology. Information about her and her treatments, plus full price list.
Centre for Yoga Studies.
- Dedicated to the teachings of Krishnamacharya, Desikachar and his student Paul Harvey in the UK and Ireland. Listings for qualified Viniyoga practitioners.
Clifton Chiropractic Clinic
- Introduction to the practitioners, ailments treated and list of fees.
Complete Mind Therapy
- Male hypnotist in Whitchurch treating a range of conditions including panic and anxiety attacks, weight loss and depression. Explains the process used.
- Practitioner gives advice on the practical use of NLP with examples. Testimonials of his service.
- [Westbury-on-Trym] Details of his hypnotherapy practice and the treatments offered.
Dr David Soodeen
- Offers Osteopathy and Acupuncture for people suffering joint, muscular pain and arthritis. Profile and services.
- [Victoria Park] Description of the reflexology and Bowen technique offered.
- Complementary Therapists offering Reflexology, Shiatsu, Workplace Therapies, Seated Acupressure Massage and Indian Head Massage.
- Buddhist practitioner specialising in bereavement counselling, work-based counselling and spiritual mentoring. Information on services and contact details.
- Therapist, based near Bristol, offering colonic hydrotherapy, colonic irrigation and acupuncture, together with other complementary therapies.
- Chiropractor describes her services with directions and prices.
Max Drake, Medical Herbalist
- Max is a Medical Herbalist and teacher of Herbal Medicine. He is a member of the National Institute of Medical Herbalists.
- Introduction to his TCM acupuncture practice.
- Pilates studio in Southville with qualifed teachers in both matwork and equipment. Offers group sessions specialising in back pain management and pregnancy. View class schedules and instrustors details.
- Offers colonic hydrotherapy in Clifton, Bristol, by therapists who are approved by The International Association of Colonic Hydrotherapists. Includes and explanation of the treatment and cost.
Redland House Clinic
- Bristol clinic offering tailored fitness and nutritional programmes, physiotherapy, massage, acupuncture, podiatry and Chinese medicine.
Reiki Training and Treatments in Bristol
- Master teacher Lynn Hubbard (Winterbourne Down) provides general information about Reiki, the benefits of learning it, and receiving treatment. Course details and schedule.
Sharon Stiles Hypnotherapy and NLP
- Describes her face to face and remote services.
- A Bristol-based Shiatsu practice offering treatment sessions that may help with symptoms like stress, joint pains, headaches, menstrual problems, depression, lethargy and general poor health.
Shirley and Ken
- [Bristol] Details of services including tarot readings, life mentor coaching, astrology, crystals and feng shui. Relationships, feelings and love insight by psychic clairvoyant.
The Chandos Clinic
- [Cotham] Centre for complementary medicine with a focus on osteopathy. Details and some photos of the establishment, various therapies and practitioners.
The Clifton Practice
- Alternative clinic with most treatments available. Details of the therapies and practitioners.
The Natural Health Clinic
- [Cotham Hill] Centre for complementary medicine with more than twenty practitioners introduces itself and lists the therapies offered.
The Relaxation Centre
- [Clifton] Offering saunas, steam room, hot tub, spa pool, floatation room, relaxation lounge, meditation room, and massage. Details of facilities, treatments, workshops, opening times, booking information.
The Therapy Centre in Bristol
- Offers a wide range of holistic treatments, including holistic massage, Indian head massage, reflexology, aromatherapy and Reiki.
Yoga Without Tree Hugging
- Simple, effective postures that offer stress reduction and physical benefits.
- [Bishopston] Daily Iyengar classes for all levels, as well as foundation courses, workshops, events, contact details.
Complementary and Alternative
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, June 27, 2010 12:54:10 PM EDT -