the entire directory
only in Bristol/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Complementary and Alternative
Doctors and Surgeries
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Health
- Personal trainer and sport masseur shares tips on fitness and diet, as well as healthy eating recipes and workout routines.
Addiction Recovery Agency
- Provides treatment for people recovering from substance misuse. Details of therapeutic programmes and contact information.
Avon First Aid Consultancy
- A range of courses for companies and individuals, including First Aid at Work and defibrillation.
- Weblinks to NHS sites in the former county of Avon.
- A mobile therapy service offering reflexology, aromatherapy, Swedish and Indian head massage. Includes booking details and information about pamper parties.
- A multi-disciplinary healthcare centre offering physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture, massage therapy, sports massage and hypnotherapy. Includes a location map and appointment details.
Birth Centre Bristol
- A campaigning group whose aim is to set up one or more midwife-led birth centres in the Bristol area.
Bristol Children's Hospital Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- Information about the team and its clinics with advice for parents.
- Local events, meetings, NHS links and support group contacts for diabetics in and around the area. Also general information about the disease and coping with it.
Bristol Endontic Clinic
- [Stoke Bishop] Description of conditions and treatments, including price list.
Bristol Medical Simulation Centre
- Simulation training for emergency situations, for medical and healthcare professionals, students, paramedics and the emergency services. Using the advanced Human Patient Simulator.
Bristol Orthopaedic Clinic
- Specialising in the treatment of sports injuries and all musculo-skeletal problems.
Bumps n babies
- Offers the Hypnobirthing antenatal programme. Profile and course details.
Cedar Care Homes
- Offers residential care for the elderly. Stoke Bishop.
Century 21 Backcare
- [Central] Introduction to this back pain treatment centre that uses bionic micro-manipulation.
Downs Syndrome Association - Bristol Branch
- A parent-led support group for the parents and carers of those with Downs Syndrome.
- Weight lifting gym open seven days a week. Includes equipment details, membership and opening hours.
- Providing care services to those needing support to live independently in their own home.
- Describes its home care services.
- Plastic and cosmetic surgeon describes her procedures.
Litfield House Private Medical Centre
- Local private clinic: services, location and contact details.
- Pilates instructor offering studio work with reformer, as well as matwork classes and sessions for surgeries, schools and business groups. Based in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol.
- Charity dedicated to research and extending knowledge about MS with the aim of providing better treatment and hastening a cure.
North Bristol NHS Trust
- The latest news and information, services and publications, recruitment and public consultation.
- Provides surgical appliances for external support of the body. Features profile, clinical information, referrals, insurance and legal details.
St Peter's Hospice
- Information for professionals, patients and the general public about local organisation with two hospice buildings.
- Psychologist offering help with depression and eating disorders.
United Bristol Healthcare NHS Trust
- Includes ten hospitals along with community care.
University of Bristol Student Health Service
- Information about staff and services.
- Details of classes and individual support for mothers, babies and their partners or friends through pregnancy, birth and babyhood. Also advice, articles and birth stories.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 28, 2015 at 15:15:13 UTC -