the entire directory
only in Bristol/Health
Beauty and Cosmetic Services
Complementary and Alternative
Doctors and Surgeries
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Health
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: South West: Health
- Personal trainer and sport masseur shares tips on fitness and diet, as well as healthy eating recipes and workout routines.
Addiction Recovery Agency
- Provides treatment for people recovering from substance misuse. Details of therapeutic programmes and contact information.
Avon First Aid Consultancy
- A range of courses for companies and individuals, including First Aid at Work and defibrillation.
- Weblinks to NHS sites in the former county of Avon.
- A mobile therapy service offering reflexology, aromatherapy, Swedish and Indian head massage. Includes booking details and information about pamper parties.
- A multi-disciplinary healthcare centre offering physiotherapy, osteopathy, acupuncture, massage therapy, sports massage and hypnotherapy. Includes a location map and appointment details.
Birth Centre Bristol
- A campaigning group whose aim is to set up one or more midwife-led birth centres in the Bristol area.
Bristol Children's Hospital Paediatric Respiratory Medicine
- Information about the team and its clinics with advice for parents.
- Local events, meetings, NHS links and support group contacts for diabetics in and around the area. Also general information about the disease and coping with it.
Bristol Endontic Clinic
- [Stoke Bishop] Description of conditions and treatments, including price list.
Bristol Medical Simulation Centre
- Simulation training for emergency situations, for medical and healthcare professionals, students, paramedics and the emergency services. Using the advanced Human Patient Simulator.
Bristol Orthopaedic Clinic
- Specialising in the treatment of sports injuries and all musculo-skeletal problems.
Bumps n babies
- Offers the Hypnobirthing antenatal programme. Profile and course details.
Cedar Care Homes
- Offers residential care for the elderly. Stoke Bishop.
Century 21 Backcare
- [Central] Introduction to this back pain treatment centre that uses bionic micro-manipulation.
Downs Syndrome Association - Bristol Branch
- A parent-led support group for the parents and carers of those with Downs Syndrome.
- Weight lifting gym open seven days a week. Includes equipment details, membership and opening hours.
- Describes its home care services.
- Plastic and cosmetic surgeon describes her procedures.
Litfield House Private Medical Centre
- Local private clinic: services, location and contact details.
- Pilates instructor offering studio work with reformer, as well as matwork classes and sessions for surgeries, schools and business groups. Based in Westbury-on-Trym, Bristol.
- Charity based at Bristol General Hospital performing research and assisting in the training of health professionals. General info on multiple sclerosis on the site.
- Charity dedicated to research and extending knowledge about MS with the aim of providing better treatment and hastening a cure.
North Bristol NHS Trust
- The latest news and information, services and publications, recruitment and public consultation.
- Provides surgical appliances for external support of the body. Features profile, clinical information, referrals, insurance and legal details.
St Peter's Hospice
- Information for professionals, patients and the general public about local organisation with two hospice buildings.
- Psychologist offering help with depression and eating disorders.
United Bristol Healthcare NHS Trust
- Includes ten hospitals along with community care.
University of Bristol Student Health Service
- Information about staff and services.
- Details of classes and individual support for mothers, babies and their partners or friends through pregnancy, birth and babyhood. Also advice, articles and birth stories.
Welsh Back Squash and Health Club
- Centrally located club gives detailed information of its fitness classes, squash, gym and other facilities.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 5, 2014 at 7:35:12 UTC -