become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bedfordshire/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Regions: Eastern: Society and Culture
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Society and Culture
Airship Heritage Trust
- Museum and Collection at RAF Cardington. Includes news and information on airships, hangars and disasters.
Bedford and District Audio News (BDAN)
- A charity that records and distributes cassette tapes of news and features for those who cannot read a newspaper.
Bedfordshire County Scouts
- Lists details of activities, groups in the area, camp sites, training, news and how to join.
Bedfordshire England Genealogy - Bedfordshire Memorials
- Contains detailed information relating to war memorials of all kinds to be found in the County of Bedfordshire.
Bedfordshire Local History Association
- Promotes the study of local history within and around the country, plus a forum for discussion and co-operation between interested groups and individuals.
Bedfordshire Pilgrims Housing Association
- Social housing. Provides contact information and information for tenants.
Bedfordshire Police Partnership Trust
- A registered charity, funded by donations and annual subscriptions from local businesses. Its principal aim is to improve the quality of life for people by supporting community initiatives. Lists news, fundings, links and contact details.
Busy Women Networking
- Business networking group. Profile, activities and membership information. [Turvey]
Luton Churches Directory
- A non-denominational, non-sectarian listing of all the churches and Christian organisations in the Luton and Dunstable area.
Mid Bedfordshire Citizens Advice Bureau
- Free and impartial advice. Describes aims and services. Includes information on volunteering and location maps of the Ampthill and Biggleswade offices.
North Bedfordshire CAMRA
- Details of branch activities, brewery visits and beer festival.
Resettlement of people from institutions
- Self help resources for the rehabilitation of people in or coming to live in Bedfordshire, after release from prison, rehab and hospitals.
RSPCA - Bedfordshire South Branch
- A branch of the RSPCA run locally by volunteers. Information on campaigns, fostering, news, events and contact details.
South Bedfordshire Campaign for Real Ale
- Information about the branch, its region, and its activities.
Society and Culture
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 11, 2015 at 22:12:17 UTC -