become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Needs/Training
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs: Training
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Disabilities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
Association of Teachers of Lip-Reading to Adults
- Information about membership, training, publications, and contact details.
CandLE (Communication and Learning Enterprises)
- Offers a range of consultancy, teacher-training and assessment services in the fields of Alternative and Augmentative Communication, and Facilitated Communication Training. Contact details.
Centre for Deaf Studies
- Run by Bristol University, and concentrating solely on research and education that aims to benefit the deaf community. Includes course details, on-line learning opportunities, and a library of deaf issues.
- Specialises in Special Educational Needs (SEN) training, inspection, advice and support for school management, teachers, and support staff; information about courses and consultancy services, with contact details.
Scottish Sensory Centre
- Promotes and supports new developments and effective practices in the education of children and young people with sensory impairments, (visual impairment, deaf and deafblind). Information about their courses, research, publications, and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, May 11, 2013 10:15:08 AM EDT -