become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools_and_Colleges/Deaf_and_Hearing_Impaired
Schools and Colleges
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Hearing: Education
Reference: Education: Special Education: Schools: Hearing Impaired
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Deafness and Hearing Impairment
Society: Disabled: Education: Colleges and Universities: Hearing Impaired
- Donaldson's is Scotland's national day and residential school for pupils who are either deaf or have communication difficulties. Pupils are referred by their local education authority.
Doncaster College for the Deaf
- Online prospectus, with details of facilities, courses, and information for students.
Doncaster School for the Deaf
- An independent special school for residential and day pupils from nursery to age 16. Information about their care and education for deaf or hearing-impaired students, and for those with communication and/or learning difficulties.
Hamilton Lodge School
- A school for deaf and hearing-impaired children in Brighton. Information about ethos, services, curriculum and facilities.
Longwill School for the Deaf
- A bi-lingual BSL-English primary school serving the Birmingham area.
Mary Hare School
- Residential schools in Newbury, Berkshire, for severely and profoundly deaf children. Information on the primary school (for all abilities), the secondary (the national grammar school for deaf children), and the sixth form.
- Charity Challenge Events for death children including bike events, bike treks, marathons, charity treks. Part of the NDCS.
Northern Counties School
- A non-maintained special school in Newcastle, for deaf children and those with other disabilities, aged 3-19. Information on education, therapy and residential facilities.
Royal Cross Primary School
- A community day special school in Preston, Lancashire providing deaf children, and hearing children with speech and language disorders, with age appropriate language skills.
The Royal School for Deaf Children
- Non-maintained residential special school (and registered charity) in Margate, Kent, for approximately 100 pupils with hearing impairment and additional learning and physical difficulties.
Royal School for the Deaf, Derby
- Dedicated to providing residential education for deaf children from nursery, through primary and secondary education; information on their bilingual approach using British Sign Language (BSL) and English.
Royal West of England Residential School for the Deaf
- A non-maintained residential school providing education for up to 150 students from nursery through to FE college levels. A number of students have additional special needs, including dual-sensory impairment.
St John's Catholic School for the Deaf, Boston Spa
- Information for parents about the school and its activities; extracts from OFSTED report. Children's section.
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 17, 2013 at 17:51:18 UTC -