become an editor
the entire directory
only in Schools_and_Colleges/Blind_and_Visually_Impaired
Schools and Colleges
Blind and Visually Impaired
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs: Schools and Colleges: Blind and Visually Impaired
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Blindness and Visual Impairment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Conditions and Diseases: Communication Disorders: Blindness and Visual Impairment: Organisations
Dorton College of Further Education
- College run by the Royal London Society for the Blind provides further education opportunities for students with visual impairments. Details of courses (including distance learning), facilities and application. [Sevenoaks, Kent]
Henshaws College of Further Education
- College in Harrogate run by Henshaws Society for Blind People, providing Further Education opportunities to young people with visual impairment and additional difficulties or disabilities. Details of courses, facilities and admission.
Liverpool Royal School for the Blind
- Non-maintained school, and charity, for pupils aged between two and nineteen, including weekly boarding. Information about the teaching, facilities, and a school history.
New College Worcester
- A residential school for blind or visually impaired students aged 11 to 19 years. Includes information about the curriculum and application procedure.
Queen Alexandra College
- Further Education College for blind and partially sighted students. Specialises in a range of vocational education and Braille transcription services.
RNIB College Loughborough
- A national specialist college for people with sight loss, learning difficulties, mild to moderate autism, mobility difficulties and visual impairment. Includes details of courses and contacts.
The Royal Blind School
- A day and residential school providing for the special educational needs of young people with visual impairments, from nursery through to secondary school. Located in Edinburgh.
Royal National College for the Blind
- Residential specialist college of Further Education based in Hereford in the West Midlands. Details of the college and curriculum.
St Vincent's School For The Blind And Partially Sighted
- Non-maintained co-educational Catholic special school in Liverpool offering primary and secondary education. Includes information on prospectus, activities and facilities.
The WESC Foundation
- Specialist centre for education, training and expertise, to create a better life for people with sight loss.
Blind and Visually Impaired
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 11, 2013 4:48:33 PM EDT -