become an editor
the entire directory
only in Special_Needs/Schools_and_Colleges
Schools and Colleges
Blind and Visually Impaired
Deaf and Hearing Impaired
Language and Speech Difficulties
Reference: Education: Special Education: Conductive Education: Services
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Disabilities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
The Association of National Specialist Colleges
- Coordinating body to provide direct support to member colleges which provide education and training for young people with learning difficulties or disabilities, and represents their interests. Includes a directory of members, guidance for students, and news.
- International charity building communities in which disabled people can live and work. Includes links to individual Camphill schools nationwide, offering education and therapy for children with a range of learning disabilities.
- Rural skills training college in Nairnshire for young people with disabilities. Provides details of the facilities, preparing for work, the accommodation and the Karten Centre which provides computer skills training.
Delamere Forest School
- A Jewish special needs centre catering for boarding pupils aged six to seventeen, and a small number of day pupils. Details of admission, activities and facilities. [Norley, Cheshire]
Dorothy Goodman School
- A special school for children with severe to profound multiple learning difficulties, from the ages of 3 to 14. Information about facilities, admission, and activities. [Hinckley, Leicesteshire]
- A primary special school based in Corby, Northamptonshire, which caters for pupils aged 4-11 years old with severe social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Information about admission and facilities.
National Association of Independent Schools and Non-Maintained Special Schools
- Offer a directory of member schools, membership, and information for parents on a range of issues relevant to special educational needs.
Priory Woods Special School
- Provides education for pupils with severe learning difficulties and those with profound and multiple needs. Information about facilities and for contact. [Middlesborough]
Schools and Colleges
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 4, 2016 at 16:07:34 UTC -