become an editor
the entire directory
only in Education/Special_Needs
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Education: Special Needs
Schools and Colleges
Health: Child Health: Special Needs
Reference: Education: Special Education
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Health: Disabilities
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability
- National literacy charity that recruits, vets, trains and supports volunteers to work in primary schools with children who have fallen behind with their reading.
Conductive Education Online
- Information about conductive education services for children with cerebral palsy and related conditions, and for adults with movement disabilities. Includes details of training, research, development and a conductive education library.
- An educational charity for the assessment and teaching of people with dyslexia, and for the training of specialist teachers. Details of activities and nationwide network of centres.
HE Special UK
- Provides information, articles, resources and mailing list for parents of children with special needs, who would like to educate at home.
National Association for Special Educational Needs
- Membership, research, publications, events and courses, relevant links and contact information.
- Organisation run by families of people with learning disability for people with learning disability and their families.
SEN Teacher Resources
- Online worksheet generators, software and links for teachers and SEN professionals.
Special Education Needs and Disability
- The DfES provides a range of special education needs and disability advice and materials for teachers, parents and others working with children with special education needs.
Special Education Needs Legal Services
- Education law service offering advice and help for parents of children with special educational needs.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, October 11, 2013 6:53:46 PM EDT -