become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dairy/Cheese
Business and Economy
Ansteys of Worcester
- Farm offering farmhouse cheese and hampers. Profile, priced and illustrated catalogue and ordering instructions. Also gives shop opening times and location map.
- English territorial cheeses handmade on the farm in Whitchurch, Shropshire. Range, cheesemaking, and online shop.
- Information on the various pastas and cheeses produced. Includes recipes and contacts.
The Cheddar Gorge Cheese Company
- Claiming to be the only cheesemakers left in Cheddar and offering online sales as well as a brief history and information on visits to see Cheddar being made.
The Cheese Gig
- West country cheese club - special selections, pick and mix and/or regular deliveries to your door.
The Cheese Market Ltd
- Retailer of a selection of artisan cheeses, created by small scale or independent producers. Can be sent as gifts, hampers or made into cheese wedding cakes.
The Cheese Shed
- Specialist in farmhouse cheeses, all from the English West Country. Product and company details plus online purchasing.
The Cheese Society
- Offers British and European cheeses. Profile, catalogue and shopping cart.
- Vendor of British and overseas cheeses. Online ordering, contact details and terms of trade.
- Offer a full range of products. Catalogue and contact details.
- Offers Cumbrian, British and continental cheeses. Includes product listings, photo gallery and shop opening times. Based in Kirkby Lonsdale, Cumbria.
The Cornish Cheese Company
- Makers of Cornish Blue, a young blue cheese. Background information, online shop and form for trade enquiries.
Cropwell Bishop Creamery
- Nottinghamshire makers of organic Blue Stilton, traditional Blue Stilton, Blue Shropshire and a range of White Stiltons. Where to buy, online sales and history.
Cryer & Stott Cheesemongers
- Retailers of cheese, and cheese-makers; information about varieties stocked, shop outlets, online shopping, and contact details. [West Yorkshire]
- Farmhouse cheese available through local outlets or by post. Describes the cheeses and the making process. Located at Jacobstowe.
The Fine Cheese Co
- Profile and catalogue with shopping cart.
- Traditionally handmade West Country farmhouse cheese, including cave aged cheddar and naturally smoked. Includes background information, recipes and an online shop.
H S Bourne
- Offers traditional farmhouse and organic Cheshire cheese handmade by the Bourne family in Cheshire since 1930.
High Weald Dairy
- Family business in Haywards Heath making cheese from organic sheep and cows milk. Details of cheeses, nutritional information, retail outlets and a mail order form.
House of Cheese
- Award-winning cheese business with secure on-line shop.
Isle of Mull Cheese
- Describes the traditional artisan farmhouse cheeses from Tobermory and includes information on purchasing.
Isle of Wight Cheese Company
- Makers of Isle of Wight Blue. Awards, retailers, information on the farm and milk used, plus how to order.
Joseph Heler Cheese Products
- Producer of vegetarian English regional cheese, based in Nantwich, Cheshire. Company profile, product and manufacturing details plus online shop.
Lawson's Cheeses Direct
- Also offers gourmet groceries. Profile, special offers, terms and conditions, testimonials, catalogue and shopping cart.
- Organic and traditional cheeses made with unpasteurised milk, by mail order.
Long Clawson Dairy
- Co-operative originally formed to produce Stilton in the Vale of Belvoir, Leicestershire, and now producing a wide variety of cheese. Recipes, history, FAQs and stockists, plus a form for postal ordering.
- Goats milk produce including goat cheese, ice cream, milk and yoghurt. Includes history, testimonials, recipes and online shop.
Middle Campscott Farm
- Organic farmhouse cheeses made from the milk of their own sheep and goats. Includes order form, price list and list of retail outlets. Near Ilfracombe, Devon.
Neals Yard Dairy
- Cheese retailer. Information on London shops, markets attended and online sales. Includes lists of cheeses stocked with milks and rennet used, descriptions, and the cheesemaker.
Northumberland Cheese Company
- Handmade ewe, cow and sheep milk cheese. Product details, FAQs, stockists and online sales.
Pant Mawr Farm House Cheeses
- Farmhouse goats and cows cheese made with vegetarian rennet and pasturised milk from local farms in Pembrokeshire.. Details of the cheeses, online sales and farm information.
- South West maker offering traditional cheddar, young Double Gloucester, a hard goats cheese and butters. With online shop, how to find the farm, events and retailers. [Devon]
- Handmade cheeses including blue, ewes milk and locally sourced buffalo milk cheese. Includes contact information for finding stockists and an order form for mail order. [Thirsk, North Yorkshire]
Taw Valley Creamery
- Offer a range of products made in Devon. Includes downloadable price list and brochure.
West Country Farmhouse Cheesemakers
- Group of farmers using locally-sourced milk and traditional methods to create a range of handmade cheeses. Brands, recipes, where to buy and online shop.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 6, 2015 at 14:35:05 UTC -