become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Crafts
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Crafts
Cards and Paper Craft
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Home and Garden: Accessories
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Visual Arts
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Hobbies: Crafts
Clark Craft Products
- Offers a selection of materials for a variety of crafts. Includes, art, decoupage, rubber stamping, and needlework items. Online ordering.
Colly Brook Fine Furnishings
- Offer tracks and poles, fabrics, trimmings, linings, heading tapes, tools and equipment for curtain making. One and two day workshops in soft furnishings.
- Features a selection of traditional English willow baskets. Custom orders accepted.
Designs by Carol Leather
- Offering charts and kits for cross stitch, hardanger, blackwork, and needlepoint. Also books and accessories.
- Handmade wool products including wallhangings, pictures,cards, stickers, small gifts and woollens. Order online or by email or post.
- Nick Hallard offers original paintings, murals, trompe l'oeil and inn signs. Profile, portfolio and delivery information.
Facets of Avalon
- Handmade jewellery, hand painted silks and prints of silk paintings from Jan Billings and Rachel Reilly, a mother and daughter team in Glastonbury.
- Cottage business offering a range of limited edition small sculptures and a range of gift items reproduced from original sculpture and works by Tony Firks in Cornwall.
Great British Baskets
- Locally made wicker baskets, willow wigwams and garden features.
- Original hand painted designs, by Louise Thompson, on mirror, glassware, china and silk, plus handmade cards.
- Offers products encompassing dressmaking, machine embroidery, cross stitch, haberdashery, patchwork and quilting.
- A range of horn products manufactured in the highlands of Scotland, including a speciality range of tatting and lacemaking products.
- Offers a selection of designs in a variety of themes.
- Suppliers of kits, books, charts, accessories and finishing items for cross stitch, hardanger, blackwork and other needlework techniques. Specialising in designs by Mary Hickmott.
The Little Knitting Company
- Supplies wool and yarn, patterns, kits, needles, books, project bags and accessories.
The White Cottage Company
- Supplies white cottage crafts with a selection of products arranged by category.
- Providing handmade New England folk art inspired angels, santas, snowmen, mug mats as well as a variety of decorations and gifts.
- On-line gift shop specializing in regional art and handicrafts. Includes special offers and delivery information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, October 17, 2011 3:51:22 PM EDT -