become an editor
the entire directory
only in Ephemera/Maps
Business and Economy
Antiques and Collectables
- Specialist dealer in antique maps and atlases.
- Antiquarian map dealer, with focus on fine, rare and decorative maps and atlases of most areas of the world, particularly from the 15th to 17th Century.
- Dealer in prints, maps and books specialising in topography and views of Sussex.
Copperplate Antique Maps and Prints
- Dealer specializing in antique maps of the UK. Also offers topographical prints and books on Cambridge.
David Archer Maps
- Offers old and second hand Ordnance Survey maps of England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland.
- Offers antique maps from the 16th to 19th Century. Located in Bath.
Garwood & Voigt Antique Maps and Prints
- Antique maps and prints. Ordering is through e-mail or calling. Catalogues and email ordering service.
Idea Rare Maps & Books
- Dealer in antique maps and books from the 16th through 18th centuries.
John Speed Maps
- Hand coloured reproductions of John Speed county maps of seventeenth century England.
- Offers both antique maps and prints with two retail outlets located in the South of England.
Lee Jackson Antique Maps & Engravings
- Specialist dealer in antique maps and engravings.
The Map House of London
- Offers a large selection of original maps, globes, and prints dating from the 15th to 19th centuries.
- Dealer in antique maps of all parts of the world from the year 1480 to 1860. Located in London.
- Gallery selling old British and international prints and maps.
Richard Nicholson of Chester
- Offers both maps and prints. Includes searchable database and reference guides.
Roz Hulse Ltd.
- Dealer offering antique maps, books and prints from the 18th to 20th centuries. Located in Wales.
Steve Bartrick Antique Prints & Maps
- Listing many collectable and decorative old maps and engravings by category.
Tim Bryars Ltd.
- Offering antique maps of a wide variety of regions, mainly pre-1800, prints and antiquarian books.
William Faden’s Map
- Prints covering twenty five miles round London originally published in 1790. Includes examples and purchasing information.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 29, 2015 at 19:20:24 UTC -