become an editor
the entire directory
only in Shopping/Antiques_and_Collectables
Business and Economy
Antiques and Collectables
Cameras and Photographs
China, Porcelain and Glass
Clocks and Watches
Music and Film
Science Fiction, Fantasy and Horror
Toys and Games
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Hobbies: Collecting
Shopping: Antiques and Collectibles
- Specialising in victorian antique natural history.
- London based company provides restoration, electrification, and repair services as well as sales of chandeliers, candelabra and wall lights.
- Supplier of Pecard Antique Leather Dressing, which rejuvenates, softens, cleans and waterproofs leather.
- Specialising in autographs and memorabilia. Based in Bedford, Bedfordshire.
- Selling new and second-hand barometers, with illustrated catalogue and descriptions.
- Antiquities dealer, offering a selection of artifacts and ancient art from diverse world cultures.
- Historical swords, knives and weapons.
- On-line catalogue of British stamps, banknotes, coins, tokens and medallions, for collectors. Information on ordering and purchase, with contact details.
Compton and Woodhouse
- Providing collectables and fine diamond jewellery. Also a selection of handcrafted ornaments, treasures and china figurines.
Corfield Morris Antiques & Fine Art Consultants
- Advise buyers in a sellers market, helping create and maintain collections. Advice on valuations and investment opportunities.
- Specialise in lead crystal glass miniatures and collectables.
- A life size copy of a Victorian Artists Mannequin. Made from Tulip wood, it is able to be put into any position possible by the human body.
David Webb Classic Jukeboxes
- Dealer in classic jukeboxes based in Islington, North London. Catalogue with pictures, descriptions and prices.
- Architectural antiques buying and selling original period features for the kitchen, bathrooms, fireplaces, floors, doors, bricks, tiles, garden landscaping statuary and ornaments.
Driscolls Antiques Ltd
- Family run business offers British antiques. Online shopping, and directions to store.
Exeter Antique Lighting Company
- Antique lighting specialist from Exeter. Restored original lights and fittings, from Georgian to Victorian including Art Nouveau to Art Deco periods.
- Devon antique dealers offering a range of antiques and bric-a-brac including collectables, architectural antiques, and porcelain.
The Guernsey Mint
- Offer unique gold and silver bullion coinage. Gallery of coins with pricing subject to World gold prices. Contact details.
- Selling reproduction historical firearms.
Kitty Fishers Finds
- Offers decorative antiques, antique furniture and contemporary gifts and accessories for the home and garden.
- A team of highly skilled and experienced craftsmen covering all aspects of professional conservation and restoration.
London Transport Original Signs
- Underground signs and maps for sale. Piccadilly Line, Northern Line, Bakerloo Line, District Line, and London Tube [subway]. Rare maps, and line diagrams.
M. P. Levene
- Antique and modern English silverware from Victorian flatware to Georgian tea services. Also sell new glassware by Tudor Crystal of Stourbridge.
Michael D. Long Ltd
- Antiques from major and minor battlefields throughout the world and timeline of history.
Nautical Antiques and Reproductions
- Offers nautical goods with a selection of products arranged by category.
- Dealers in nautical and aeronautical antiques, naval and aviation memorabilia, maritime collectibles and items of militaria from WWII and earlier.
- Peter Grimwood produces museum quality orreries and other astronomical models. He also produces orrery designs for clients who want to build their own models, and can supply gear sets for orreries and planetariums.
- Specialising in Parian ware, Art Deco, LPs, collectable rare books, furniture, fun items plus theatre, ballet, and movie memorabilia. Catalogue and ordering instructions.
Pobjoy Mint Ltd
- Manufacture and sell coins, jewellery, and gift items. Contact details.
- Specialists in 18th and 19th century chests of drawers in mahogany, oak and walnut. Photos and prices, directions to Suffolk showroom and contact information.
- Offers ornamental giftware and collectables.
Remember When UK
- Specialising in early British collectables and memorabilia, including red telephone boxes.
Second Hand Tools
- Offers antique, collectible and secondhand woodworking hand tools for all crafts and professions.
- Decorative steel and wood wall signs and fridge magnets
Stephen Kalms Antiques
- Specialist in silverware based in London. Illustrated catalogue with details and prices with ordering instructions.
Twycraft & Ye Olde Eight Bells Gift Shop
- Offers collectable gifts and needlework.
- Selection of English antique, vintage and modern horse brasses, pony brasses, brass lady bells, brass toasting forks, brass door knockers.
Wade Ceramics Limited
- Manufacturers of special ceramics and limited edition ranges of novelty teapots and mugs, miniatures and figurines, piggy banks, promotional characters and other collectable items. No online ordering.
West Street Antiques
- Specialist antique arms, weapons and armour dealers.
- Dealer in bank notes, coins and medals. No online ordering, sales by post.
World Heritage Shops
- Range of products from World Heritage museum shops, books, minerals, agates, fossils, geodes and models.
Antiques and Collectables
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 25, 2014 at 11:54:03 UTC -