become an editor
the entire directory
only in Publishing/Nonfiction
Business and Economy
- Publish A5 booklets aimed at the manufacturing and specifier markets. Details of products.
Arden Davies Publishing
- Legal publishers of journals specialising in the law applicable to the public sector in England and Wales. Online subscription and samples.
Coach House Publications
- Independent publishing house specialising in books by island authors and artists, especially on Isle of Wight topics. Includes profile, news, information on published titles and authors, on-line shopping and contact details.
- London based publisher of illustrated books, on a variety of topics. Specialize in corporate books, packaging, direct sales, and distribution.
- Independent publisher of general and academic books. Specialises in Middle East studies, history, politics, film, and cultural and media studies.
- Publishers and editors. Company information and portfolio of publications.
IPS Educational Publishers
- A suppliers of practice materials for pupils preparing for eleven plus examinations. Overview of the company and their products, prices and contact information.
Martin Austen Publishing
- Producers of The Commercial Property Register - a series of regional property magazines.
- Publishers for the UK building and construction industry. Titles include Building News, DABS, The Builder and The Architect.
- Incorporating Microform Imaging Ltd, Microform Academic Publishers and Microform Services and Document Management. Offer publishing, imaging facilities and microfilming and microfiche production. Details of services and publications list.
Tfm Publishing Ltd.
- Specialists in the fields of motor sport, medical, general health and legal books. Contact details and feed back form.
- Publish some forty books annually on international and Third World issues.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 27, 2014 at 4:05:06 UTC -