become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Publishing
Business and Economy
Business: Publishing and Printing
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Industries: Media
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Publications
- Offers free MP3 downloads of audio books listed by Genres.
Audit Bureau of Circulations
- Independent audit watchdog service for printed publications.
Barker Brooks Media
- UK Company specialising in offering a range of publishing solutions.
The Bramber Press
- Publishers of books and music by Peter Thorogood and other authors and composers associated with St Mary's House, Bramber, West Sussex. Includes catalogue and on-line shopping.
Cambridge International Science Publishing
- Publishers of books and journals on materials science, physics, chemistry and engineering.
- Small UK Publisher, specialising in music and educational books. Online ordering and payment.
- A not-for-profit publisher promoting new fiction and poetry, with an emphasis on the short story. Includes author profiles, listing of titles, samples, and information about their services.
Curran Publishing Services Ltd,
- Professionals in the production of text-oriented books and documents. List of services and contact details.
Desert Island Books Ltd
- Publishers of Desert Island soccer histories, the Desert Island Dracula Library [works of Bram Stoker] and Desert Island Travels [Far East].
- Small UK publisher specialising in secular Jewish culture.
Frances Lincoln Publishers
- Adult and children's illustrated books. Includes catalogue, search and news.
- Publishers of authorised and signed limited editions covering 1960's music and pop culture. Authors and signatories include members of the Beatles and the Rolling Stones, Eric Clapton, and David Bowie.
Guardian Media Group (GMG)
- UK media business with interests in national, regional and local newspapers, magazines, the internet, television and radio.
- Publishers of Scottish interest books including calendars, whisky guides, and historical books. Online purchase facility.
- Publisher and online retailer of a small selection of books and artwork with an environmental and moral perspective. Provides a book list, an art list, examples of poetry and information on the firm's ethos.
- Major UK publisher providing many titles with online purchasing.
- Book publishers.
In Search of Adam
- Unusual site documenting an unpublished author’s quest to be published. Links to weblog, extracts of writing.
Johnston Press Plc.
- Information about a publishing group with a directory and links to their local newspapers and web-sites. Job vacancies and employee newsletter.
- Business book publishers. The product catalogue includes business, management, marketing, education and careers books. Offers a newsletter and free resources for professionals and academics.
Marston Book Services
- Offers distribution services for scientific, technical, medical, professional and specialist publishers.
Oxford University Press
- Department of the University of Oxford. Publishing over 4,000 new titles a year.
- Features new titles, author interviews, competitions, events, promotions and tips on how to get published. Includes a database of all Penguin UK titles and authors.
Peter Owen Publishers
- Latest titles and backlist of international fiction and non-fiction books. Independent London publishers.
- Small independent publisher.
- Resources available for authors, readers, publishers and trade.
Rosenstiel's: Fine Art Publishers
- Publishes fine art prints, including open and limited editions, engravings and posters, viewable through the online catalogue. Also offers image licensing. To the trade only, worldwide. Headquartered in London.
- A contemporary fiction and live literature promoter that provides books, music, events and digital innovations in the North of England and on the web: subscription and contact details, events, publications and writing.
Scottish Text Society
- The Scottish Text Society is a major publisher of important texts from Scotland's literary history. The Society's editions are both scholarly and accessible.
- West Sussex publishers dedicated to Sussex memoirs, anthologies of prose and poetry, and regional and local books, also providing international press release services. Includes profile, news, catalogue of publications, news, details of services, ordering information, and contact details.
- A small, independent publishing house, with titles cross various genres. Contact details and list of titles.
- UK company providing small businesses with publishing services.
- Information on the company's titles organised by subject, plus reading guides to selected works.
- The history of the Victoria Cross
Words and Spaces Ltd.
- Offer document creation services. Company profile and contact details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -