become an editor
the entire directory
only in Property/Housing_Associations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Property: Housing Associations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Disability: Independent Living
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Organisations
- Abbeyfield is a national charity providing housing with care to older people.
Ability Housing Association
- Providing housing and support services for people with disabilities near London, this site gives details of services and performance.
Accord Housing Association
- Includes details of subsidiaries, and services for tenants including online repairs reporting.
Acis Group Limited
- Provider of affordable social housing in Lincolnshire, England.
Acton Housing Association
- London based, providing affordable homes for a range of people in London, Bristol and elsewhere. Provides translations in various languages.
- Provide social housing across 122 local authorities in England. Includes information about eligibility and a property search.
- Affordable homes and shared ownership in London and the South East.
Aragon Housing Association
- Provides housing and services with the aim of meeting the needs of communities in central Bedfordshire and beyond.
Arcon Housing Association Ltd
- Manchester based housing association with approximately 1000 properties in the north west of England.
Arena Housing Association
- A charitable housing association, based in Liverpool, England, owning over 11,000 homes.
ARK Housing Association Ltd
- Provides housing and support for people with learning disabilities, and others in need, in the east of Scotland.
Arneway Housing Co-operative
- Co-operative housing the homeless of the London Borough of Brent.
Atrium Homes - Home
- East Ayrshire based registered social landlord providing homes to let at affordable levels. The site gives details of housing services and homes available.
Bield Housing Association
- A provider of housing, care and community services for older people in need or at risk.
Birmingham Civic Housing Association
- Provider of houses and flats for rent in Birmingham, UK.
Black Country Housing and Community Services Group
- Black Country Housing and Community Services Group provide houses for rent, energy efficient house design with reduced environmental impact and community development in Sandwell and Dudley.
Bournville Village Trust
- Housing association in Birmingham and Shropshire specialising in development, communities, supported housing, special needs and urban regeneration.
Bristol Community Housing Foundation
- Community based, not for profit housing association in Bristol focused on supporting residents and building sustainable communities.
Broadacres Housing Association
- Established in 1993 following a stock transfer from Hambleton District Council, the association provides a range of services to over 4,500 homes in North Yorkshire.
Broadland Housing Association
- Provides affordable homes to rent in East Anglia. All types of housing let to those in housing need. Has grown since 1963 to 3000 dwellings.
- Affordable accessible care, and services, for older people of limited means. Covers nursing and residential homes, sheltered housing and community care in and around Bristol, UK.
Cairn Housing Association
- Provide a range of housing across Scotland, covering many needs groups. Includes on-line annual report.
Castle Vale Community Housing Association
- A community based housing association operating for, and from within, Castle Vale, Birmingham.
Chartered Institute of Housing
- The professional body for people working in housing. Promotes the provision and management affordable housing.
- A group of housing associations working in East Anglia and covering a range of needs, including Foyer provision.
Clanmil Housing Association
- A provider of rented homes for everyone in housing need in Northern Ireland.
- One of north west England's largest registered social landlords with 20,000 properties under management.
Derwent Housing Association
- Providing accommodation in the East Midlands.
East Midlands Housing
- Locally managed, homes for rent and shared ownership in and around the East Midlands.
East Thames Group
- An East London and Essex based group of housing organisations operating through three subsidiaries, East Homes, East Potential and East Living, all of whom are accessible through this site.
Eildon Housing Association
- Based in the Scottish Borders, providing a range of housing and care solutions for people in need, Eildon also provides a range of Agency Services for other housing associations throughout Scotland.
Fife Housing Association
- A charitable housing association, provides the community of Fife in Scotland with affordable accommodation.
Flagship Housing Group
- This Group of housing associations provides services in the East Anglia region of England.
Gallions Housing Association
- Provide homes for rent and shared ownership in London and the South East.
Genesis Housing Group
- Includes information on subsidiary companies Beechwood Housing, Paddington Churches HA and Sutherland HA. Genesis manages over 25000 houses in London and the Home Counties.
Glasgow Housing Association
- Gives details of the organisation formed to take over management of Glasgow City Council's housing stock. Includes details on proposals for modernisation of the properties.
Glasgow West Housing Association
- A non-profit making organisation providing homes for rent and services around 2000 properties in the West End of Glasgow, Scotland.
Grampian Housing Association
- Formed in 1973, Grampian offers a diverse range of housing services delivered by a variety of different means.
Greenoak Housing Association
- Based in Woking, Surrey, this association provides affordable housing for people of all ages in Surrey, East and West Sussex, UK.
Habinteg Housing Association
- Provider of accessible rented housing in England. Helped develop the concept of Lifetime Homes and has refined the development of housing for wheelchair users.
- Provider of rental housing for ex-Service people with over 1,300 properties situated across the country. Mostly housing families, some properties are suitable for the frail, elderly and people with disabilities.
Hanover (Scotland) Housing Association Ltd
- Provides sheltered, amenity and general housing for the elderly, frail and families throughout Scotland. Also offers a community alarm service to groups or individuals.
Hanover Housing Group
- Specialist in housing for older and disabled people across England. This site contains information for residents and applicants, and contains contact details.
Hastoe Housing Association
- Includes details of job opportunities and current projects.
Headrow Housing Group
- A medium sized Housing Association, managing approximately 1200 properties in East, North and West Yorkshire. Information about applying, vacant properties, new developments, and policies.
Hightown Praetorian & Churches Housing Association
- Operating principally in Hertfordshire and east Buckinghamshire this association provides a range of housing and support services for families and single people including people with special needs.
- Site offering details about the Group, and with links to constituent housing associations.
- A major national provider of services for older people. This site includes a property search facility.
Hundred Houses Society
- A charitable housing association based in Cambridge, UK, with more than 700 properties in ownership and management.
Hyde Housing Association
- Hyde Housing Association is one of the leading housing associations in the south-east of England.
- Owner of 25,000 homes to rent in Bradford, Yorkshire, UK.
Innisfree Housing Association
- Set up to provide housing for Irish people in London, this association now provides permanent housing for a range of needs. Includes the annual report and business plan.
- Offers homes to purchase and lease including shared ownership, retirement and keyworker housing. Properties are offered across London, Kent, Surrey, East and West Sussex and Hampshire.
Irwell Valley Housing Association
- A trailblazing landlord based in the North West. Links to a shared ownership division and innovative Tenant Gold Service Scheme consultancy service Au79.
Johnnie Johnson Housing Association
- A charitable Housing Association operating throughout northern England to provide homes for families, single people and retired persons.
Leicester Housing Association
- A housing and regeneration agency, providing homes and developing strategies for tackling social exclusion in the East Midlands and beyond.
Link Group Limited
- Provider of choice of housing packages including regeneration, housing and support services to the central belt of Scotland.
London & Quadrant Group
- Working all over South East England, London and Quadrant provide a range of housing services. Residents online section, with benefits advice and an interactive repair service.
Magna Housing Group
- A landlord and developer of housing in Dorset and West Somerset.
- A specialist housing association providing mainly large family accommodation for the diverse minority ethnic communities of Bradford.
Margaret Blackwood Housing Association
- Offers houses for rent and shared ownership throughout Scotland for disabled, older and non-disabled people.
Metropolitan Housing Partnership (MHP)
- Home ownership and homes to rent in London, the Midlands and East Anglia. Group also offers supported services and help for refugee asylum seekers.
- Provide around 7,000 affordable homes to rent in the Medway area of Kent. Site provides details about care, charitable and repair subsidiaries, and gives access to the annual report.
Mid-Wales Housing Association
- Offer shared ownership properties. Includes a recent news section.
Milnbank Housing Association
- A community based housing association operating in the east end of Glasgow, Scotland.
- Operates in London and the South East of England. Profile, regeneration projects, information for tenants and employment opportunities.
Moseley and District Churches Housing Association
- An association which only works in the south-east of Birmingham city centre providing homes to rent. Includes a detailed explanation of their work and policies.
- HomeBuy agent for West and South Yorkshire. Deals with applications for affordable housing to buy.
Nansen Village - Barnet Overseas Students Housing Association
- Nansen Village provides affordable accommodation for postgraduate students studying in a greater London university.
National Housing Federation
- A trade body that represents housing associations in England.
Network Housing Group
- Seven organisations, grouped together to provide 15,000 homes in London and the home counties.
North Camden Housing Co-operative
- A fully mutual co-operative providing rented housing.
North Devon Homes
- Provider of a range of affordable housing in North Devon. Offers a range of services for tenants and the public.
Northern Ireland Federation of Housing Associations
- Trade body serving housing associations based in Northern Ireland.
Nottingham Community Housing Association
- A provider of social housing for rent and shared-ownership in the East Midlands. Includes information about the services available.
Oak Tree Housing Association Ltd
- Based in Inverclyde, Scotland this association offers affordable housing and is also engaged in social regeneration projects.
Ochil View Housing Association Ltd
- Provider of rented housing for general and elderly amenity needs throughout Clackmannanshire and West Fife.
Optima Community Association
- Housing association, which manages dwellings for rent. Includes information about ongoing projects and history.
The Orbit Charitable Trust
- Provides grants and support for housing associations and other charities in UK.
Orbit Housing Group
- Orbit's mission is to provide enduring solutions to housing problems all over the country.
Oxbode Housing Association
- A non-profit organisation, set up in 1992 to develop, lease or acquire new housing for rent in the City of Gloucester, UK.
Oxford Citizens Housing Association
- Providers of housing in and around Oxfordshire. Includes Customer Area accessible once registered with the site.
- Housing provider and major player in urban regeneration, in Liverpool, UK.
Places for People Group
- Places for People Group specialises in the provision of a range of affordable homes for rent and sale through subsidiary companies, which include North British Housing.
Progress Housing Group
- Provides general needs and special needs housing through two subsidiary Housing Associations.
Redbridge Community Housing Limited
- Community care and supported housing in north west London.
- Registered providers of social housing nationwide, providing support to people of all ages and circumstances.
Rockdale Housing Association
- Innovative and flexible housing for older people.
Rooftop Housing Group Limited
- Based in Wychavon, provider of affordable homes and services in towns and villages throughout Worcestershire and Gloucestershire.
Rural Housing Association
- Providers of social housing throughout Northern Ireland, UK.
Sanctuary Housing Association
- News, management information, financial performance, information for residents and contact details for regional offices and subsidiaries of nation-wide organisation.
Sarsen Housing Association
- Provides homes across three counties in southern England.This site gives general information only.
Scottish Federation of Housing Associations
- Trade body representing housing associations based in Scotland.
Scottish Housing Connections
- Collaboration of housing associations in West and Central Scotland
Self Help Housing Association
- Non profit organisation providing supported housing for homeless client groups.
- Provider of over 16,000 homes from Merseyside to London and the South Coast, including care homes, key worker, student housing, hostels and home ownership.
- Provider of affordable housing to rent in Somerset, SW England. Includes extracts from newsletters, tenants handbook, forms and links to regional bodies.
Shepherds Bush Housing Group
- Based in London; owns and manages housing and provides a range of services.
Sir Oswald Stoll Foundation
- Charity providing housing and enabling services to disabled and homeless ex-Service personnel and other people with disabilities, in London.
- Non profit making company with 5,000 homes in Oxfordshire, UK.
Solon South West Housing Association Ltd
- An independent, locally controlled and financially secure housing association, providing a diverse range of housing solutions and over 1150 homes, mostly in inner Bristol, UK.
South Staffordshire Housing Association
- Providing social housing throughout South Staffordshire, this site gives details of homes available now, and other services available.
Southern Housing Home Ownership
- A developer and manager of over 4,000 homes in London and the South East of England providing outright, and shared, ownership.
Sovereign Housing Association
- Provider of homes in the South and South West of England and currently manages over 11000 properties. Contains information on financial details, operational areas, mission statement and customer care, contacts and working partners, and services available.
Spectrum Housing Group
- Aims to be recognised and respected for providing quality services.
St Johns Housing Trust
- Lowestoft based registered charity working in East Anglia, housing and supporting the homeless within the community.
St Matthew Housing
- Supporting single lonely vulnerable people throughout East Anglia and the East Midlands since 1973; 69 houses accommodating 500 residents.
- Sheltered housing in Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, UK.
Stafford and Rural Homes
- A charitable landlord with over 5600 homes in Stafford, UK. Provides information about the background and services offered by the company.
Staffordshire Housing Association
- Site deals with over 2400 homes for rent and sale in North Staffordshire. Includes performance data.
Swaythling Housing Society
- This site contains information and resources for existing and potential residents of this Hampshire based society founded in 1925. It explains how to request a repair, and lists job vacancies.
Taff Housing Association
- A community housing association based in Cardiff, Wales, providing homes and community services for people on a low income.
Tenants First Housing Co-operative
- A housing co-operative based in the Northeast of Scotland, providing houses, flats and sheltered accommodation to those in need.
Thames Valley Housing Association
- Manages over 6,000 homes for rent and shared ownership in the Thames Valley and provides management services for others. This site provides detailed information and allows on-line repair reporting. Tenants can also view their rent account.
Tower Hamlets Community Housing
- Based in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets this site provides information about the landlord's work regenerating and managing an area of housing bought from a local authority.
- Specialising in shared ownership (part buy part rent) and home ownership schemes such as Homebuy. List of homes available.
Tuntum Housing Association
- A non-profit making social business formed to provide housing and support services for people on low incomes in the East Midlands.
Twin Valley Homes
- Social Landlord based in the north west of England with 10,000 homes.
Twynham Housing Association
- Works in Dorset and Hampshire. Details performance information and has a range of links to complementary organisations.
United Welsh Housing Association
- A housing association based in Caerphilly providing affordable properties to rent, operating predominantly in Cardiff, Caerphilly and Blaenau Gwent.
Wales and West Housing Association
- Includes corporate information and contact details in both Welsh and English.
Waterloo Housing Association
- Rented and sheltered accommodation including shared ownership properties in the Midlands.
Weaver Vale Housing Association
- Cheshire based landlord whose site allows on-line repairs reporting.
West Whitlawburn Housing Co-operative Ltd
- A fully mutual housing co-operative providing rented homes in the Whitlawburn area of Glasgow, Scotland..
Westcountry Housing Association
- A provider of around 4,000 homes in Devon and Cornwall, Westcountry is involved in rented and home ownership schemes. Detailed information on schemes and services is available.
Westlea Housing Association
- Locally controlled social landlord working in North Wiltshire, UK.
William Sutton Trust
- Established in 1900, the Trust provides homes for people on low incomes, sheltered housing, and purpose-built homes for the disabled.
Williamsburgh Housing Association
- Paisley based housing association also working in Renfrewshire, Scotland.
Willow Park Housing Trust, Wythenshawe, Manchester
- Willow Park Housing Trust provides homes for people in the Wythenshawe area of South Manchester.
Witham Housing Association
- Provides sheltered accommodation for retired people in Witham, Essex, in south-east England.
Worthing Homes Ltd
- Based in Worthing UK, this not-for-profit company owns and manages approximately 2,600 properties to rent.
The Wrekin Housing Trust
- Midlands based housing association with houses, bungalows and flats in Telford, Newport, Market Drayton, Stafford, Stone and Shrewsbury.
Yarlington Housing Group
- Providing affordable homes for rent or shared ownership in south Somerset.
York Housing Association
- A small Housing Association operating within the City of York. Provides houses for single people, couples, students, and a variety of services for people in greater housing need.
Yorkshire Housing Group
- Yorkshire Housing provides homes and services for people in and around Yorkshire. The Group rents affordable houses, flats and bungalows to families, single and elderly people. Includes a "property finder" for people seeking accommodation.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, December 4, 2013 2:35:04 PM EST -