become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Immigration
Business and Economy
Recreation: Travel: Preparation: Passports and Visas: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Legal Services
Society: Issues: Immigration
Society: Law: Legal Information: Immigration
UK Border Agency
- Home Office advice on matters relating to immigration, permission to stay, work permits, citizenship, and asylum. Includes application forms and legislation.
UK Border Agency Visa Services
- Delivers UK visa services in partnership with VFS Global and WorldBridge Service. Visa eligibility, application process and forms.
1st Contact Visas
- Visa applications for migrating to the UK, Australia, Canada, South Africa or New Zealand.
Asylum & Immigration Tribunal (AIT)
- Hears appeals against decisions made by the Home Secretary and his officials in UK asylum, immigration and nationality matters.
- Expat umbrella company solutions and work permit sponsorship for freelance contractors from Australia, India, South Africa and New Zealand.
Commonwealth Immigration Consultants Ltd
- Services and advice on visas to Australia, New Zealand, Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Specialising in providing Consular Services & advice to large businesses, corporations and Corporate Travel Agencies.
Electronic Immigration Network (EIN)
- Immigration & Asylum resources. Database of case reports, updates on case law, news and discussion from practitioners.
- Provide eligibility information and an online process for ETA Visas to Australia.
- American and Canadian immigration visas and permit services, international business and estate administration law.
Gherson & Company
- Immigration, British Nationality, asylum & human rights services for business and individuals.
- Consultants providing immigration and relocation services to both individuals and companies.
- Specialists in immigration, asylum and judicial review assistance for employers and employees. Located in Gateshead, Tyne and Wear.
HSMP Services Limited
- Information and support for skilled immigrants. Paid member services as well as free advice.
- Professional association of lawyers and academics practising in immigration, asylum and nationality law. Located in central London.
Immigration Advisory Service (IAS)
- The UK’s largest charity providing representation and advice in immigration and asylum law. Services free to those who are eligible.
- Insight into some of the basic immigration paths for moving to the UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada and Australia.
- UK immigration and visa advice including leave to remain, marriage visas, ancestry and naturalisation, work permits, business and tourist visas, and asylum. Located in Swindon, Wiltshire.
- Specialise in obtaining Indian tourist & business visas for UK residents wishing to travel to India whether on business or on a holiday. Located in Newcastle Upon Tyne, England.
IVS-UK: Immigration Visa Services
- Private consultancy offering a comprehensive range of services. Purchase application forms online.
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
- Independent national voluntary organisation, campaigning for justice and combating racism in immigration and asylum law and policy.
Jones Kelleher and Associates
- Assist United Kingdom companies in obtaining UK Work Permits for non-EEA employees.
Legal Centre Ltd
- Law consultancy dealing with a wide range of UK immigration categories, including asylum, EEA applications, and the points-based system.
Life in the UK Practice Questions
- Questions and answers to assist in preparing for the 'Life in the UK' Test.
Life in the UK Test
- Official UK Border Agency site for the Life in the UK Test. Details about the test, how to prepare for the test, and how to arrange a booking.
Life in the United Kingdom Test
- Learning materials and questions that will assist in the preparation for the test, and determining readiness.
Make New Zealand Home
- Services for migrating to New Zealand. Country information, application processing assistance.
Malik Law Chambers
- Immigration, nationality and human rights law. Details about the practice, service outline, and fee structure.
- Specialist provider of immigration services to the healthcare and medical sectors in the UK. Harley Street, London.
Migra & Co
- Independent immigration firm providing specialist UK visa advice and solutions. Includes information on working in the UK and details of the services offered.
- UK immigration, relocation and tax services for business and individuals. Advisory guides. Located in Reigate, Surrey.
- On-line immigration company which specialises in Australian visa applications and advice. Includes services offered and fees.
- Australian immigration advice on both permanent and temporary visa classes.
- UK immigration and visa advisory service based in Harrow providing help with all kinds of UK Visas, settlement and ILR cases.
Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
- The Register of Advisers, a list of those advisers who have a charge against them, and Continuing Professional Development for advisers.
- Emigration consultants providing visa advice. Service details and destination specific information.
- UK Work permit services for employers and individuals, including the highly skilled migrant programme, change of employer, and extensions of work permits.
- Law firm focusing on business, private and general immigration matters.
RBM Solicitors of Coventry
- Advice on all aspects of immigration to the UK. Specialise in cases that overlap with family law and employment law.
The Schengen Office
- Provides a visa processing service for tourist and business visas to over 40 countries.
- Consultants offering immigration, work permit and visa advice and assistance for the UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.
Smith Stone Walters
- Immigration services practice, specialising in all aspects of United Kingdom immigration and nationality law.
- Specialists in UK visa application processes and on-arrival services.
- Immigration advice and services for the full range of UK visas and Work Permits.
UK Citizenship Test
- Information about the British Citizenship Test. Training materials and practice questions.
UK Lesbian & Gay Immigration Group
- Charity providing advice for the migration of same-sex partners and for asylum claims based on sexuality.
UK Visa Services
- Private immigration advisory practice advising on general immigration matters, and specialising in work permits.
UK-WP: UK Work Permits Ltd
- Information advice and assistance relating to UK work permit applications and HSMP applications. Located in central London.
- Offers a range of immigration and visa services for America, Australia, Canada and New Zealand to clients worldwide. Located in central London.
- Visa advice and assistance for applications to the United Kingdom and Australia.
- Information and services relating to UK immigration from visa and work permit specialists.
- Emigration services for families and individuals wanting to relocate abroad.
Visa4UK: Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Official government website for applying for UK visas and booking appointments to submit visa applications.
Visas 4 America
- US Immigration Law Firm specialising in E2 visas for British nationals wishing to emigrate to Florida.
- Russian visas arranged for business and tourism, same-day service, instant invitations.
Wesley Gryk Solicitors
- Immigration Solicitors focused on entry clearance, student visa extensions in the UK and political asylum.
- Offers work permit and visa advice primarily for immigration to the UK, USA, Europe, Canada and Australia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 14, 2013 at 11:35:22 UTC -