become an editor
the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Education
Business and Economy
CPR and First Aid Training
Health: Education: Products and Services
Advance Care Training
- Provides a professional and needs-led health and social care training service, delivering vocational qualifications and training across the independent, public and private care sectors.
Bristol Medical Simulation Centre
- Simulation training for emergency situations: for medical and healthcare professionals, students, paramedics and the emergency services. Using the advanced Human Patient Simulator.
- Freelance health and social care lecturer offering UK wide training facilities. Overview of services offered and contact.
Education For Health
- Provides professional health training in cardiovascular disease, allergic conditions, diabetes and respiratory health; programmes accredited by the Open University. Offers prospectus, and details of appliation and funding.
GAT Healthcare Training
- The company is at the forefront of development and application of Crew Resource Management and Human Factors based training programmes for the healthcare industry.
- Providers of clinical training courses for nurses and allied health professionals, and suppliers of medical books and medical equipment.
- New concepts in wound care. Includes details of the annual Harrogate conference.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 22, 2013 at 15:24:10 UTC -