become an editor
the entire directory
only in Healthcare/Computing
Business and Economy
Business: Healthcare: Computing
Computers: Internet: Web Design and Development: Designers: Health and Medical
Advanced Health & Care
- Provides specialist software to GP Co-operatives and commercial deputising services. Site contains product details, customer testimonials and user forum.
The British Journal of Healthcare Computing
- Offers access to articles, advertisements, events calendar and industry news.
- development of primary care informatics as an academic discipline
- E-clinic provide clinic management systems for healthcare providers.
- Clinical software supplier in primary healthcare. Site contains details of the products, training and support services.
EMIS National User Group
- National User Group for the EMIS computer system used in general practices. Latest news of developments. Facilities to share templates and protocols.
EPS Software Ltd
- Provides software applications for research and development, clinical audit and clinical trials, mainly to NHS Trusts. Profile and product range.
- Specialists in healthcare and medical imaging IT solutions. Details of services offered including consultancy, conferences, training and software support for teleradiology systems.
MTIS Spreadsheet Services
- Excel based tools to help plan staff holidays sickness and training, promoted as useful in Primary Care.
Primary Care Informatics
- Part of the department of General Practice at St George's Hospital London. The group specialises in information and communication technology developments and their implementation in a primary care clinical context. Details of research projects, publications and meetings.
Primary Health Care Specialist Group
- Specialist group of the British Computer Society, concerned with the development and dissemination of best practice in primary care informatics. Site contains details of conferences, publications, and member only on-line journal and discussion lists.
PRIMIS - Primary Care Information Services
- Free service to primary care organisations to aid effective use of clinical computer systems including training, analysis of data, feedback and support. Site contains details of the scheme.
Quality Medical Solutions
- Providers of management software tools and services to the primary healthcare sector, including support for the new GMS Contract. Site details features of the software.
- Electronic publishing and software development in health care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 20:24:09 UTC -