become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beer/Organisations
Business and Economy
Food and Related Products
Campaign for Real Ale [CAMRA]
Business: Food and Related Products: Beverages: Beer: Associations
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Organizations
The Beer Academy
- Aims to be recognised as a world leader in the provision of education and training in the understanding and appreciation of beer. Affiliated with The Institute of Brewing & Distilling. Information on available courses, events, and beer education.
Brewery History Society
- Offers information about the society, including its events diary and reports on meetings. Lists the contents of its journal.
British Beer and Pubs Association
- Previously the Brewers and Licensed Retailers Association. Includes general information on beer, pubs and brewing, plus retail issues.
- An independent accreditation scheme to recognise excellence in the service of cask ale.
Independent Family Brewers of Britain (IFBB)
- The IFBB aims to be the public voice of the collective group of small family run and owned breweries, to protect Britain's cask beer industry and to help individual breweries to continue to develop an increasing variety and choice of cask beers.
National Hop Association of England
- Information on UK hop production, from the organisation that supports and markets these hops.
Society of Independent Brewers
- Trade organisation for independent brewers with information about the organisation, campaigns, news updates and guide to setting up a microbrewery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 23, 2014 at 18:19:04 UTC -