become an editor
the entire directory
only in Beer/Microbreweries
Business and Economy
Food and Related Products
Recreation: Food: Drink: Beer: Brewers
Alcazar Brewing Company
- Based in Old Basford, Nottingham, producing a variety of draught brews which are sold primarily at the brewery tap, The Fox and Crown brewpub.
- Independent brewer based near Arundel, West Sussex, producing a range of regular and seasonal beers, in casks and bottles
- A micro-brewery and art gallery; information about their beers and availability.
- Located within the Drunken Duck pub near Ambleside, Cumbria. Products include Cracker Ale, Tag Lag, and Chesters Strong and Ugly.
- Situated between Bath and Bristol, with a full range of styles and strengths. Available in bottles or micro-casks.
- Congleton located company. Listing beers including kodiak gold, polar eclipse, bearskinful, bear ass and black bear.
Black Isle Brewery
- Independent company producing a range of bottled beers. Located in the heart of the Scottish Highlands.
Black Sheep Brewery
- List of pubs serving its ale, guide to beers, online ordering, history, magazine, fan club and information about the visitor centre.
- Scottish brewery based in Fraserburgh. Brewing a variety of ales. Details and prices.
Bridge of Allan Brewery
- Located at Bridge of Allan, Stirlingshire, producing a range of bottled and cask ales.
- Buntingford Brewery Company Ltd - British Ale Brewers Based In Buntingford, Hertfordshire, UK
- Based in Aviemore, Inverness-shire, Scotland. Rolled out its first barrel in September 1997. Details of products, online shop, and information about booking a tour.
Castle Rock Brewery
- Nottingham based company producing a range of ales, some only for sale in the Tynemill pubs.
- Aylesbury location with a diverse range of beers, both draught and bottled.
City of Cambridge Brewery Co. Ltd
- Former brewery based in Chittering, Cambs.
The Coach House Brewing Co.
- Warrington, England. Descriptions of beers, awards won, news.
- Background, company personnel profiles, descriptions of beers, information on the island of Colonsay, and a blog.
The Coniston Brewing Company Ltd.
- Attached to the Black Bull pub in Coniston, Cumbria. Brewers of bottled and draught Bluebird, Champion Beer of Britain 1998, and several other draught beers.
- North Yorkshire based, producing a range of cask and bottle conditioned ales. Visitor centre.
Crouch Vale Brewery
- Essex company producing a range of cask conditioned ales.
Dark Star Brewing Co.
- Sussex producer listing regular and seasonal cask conditioned ales. Tasting notes.
- Located at Trusley near Derby. Producing beer available in a box, 9 gallon Firkins or 18 gallon Kilderkins. History, news and location details and map.
- County Durham company producing a range of real ale in cask and bottle. Online shop.
- West Midlands, brewer offering a range of flavoured beers, ales and stouts.
The Felinfoel Brewery Company
- Located in Felinfoel, Carmarthenshire, Wales. History, list of ales, contact details, news, online shop and e-cards.
- Brewers of hand crafted English Lager
Frog Island Brewery
- Northampton company, brewing ales in the style of years gone by. Offers a range of bottled beers, cask beers, gift packs and merchandise.
- Microbrewery producing bottled and cask conditioned ales. Brewery visits, mail order shopping, contract bottling.
Hebridean Brewery Company
- Brewery opened in the Hebrides in January 2002
Hesket Newmarket Brewery
- Attached to the Old Crown Inn at Hesket Newmarket. Produces a range of draught ales including Great Cockup Porter, and Doris' 90th Birthday Ale.
- Lincolnshire company, brewing a variety of ales from malt grown on the premises.
Innis & Gunn
- Edinburgh brewer that ages beer in oak bourbon barrels. Beer descriptions and process, awards, food pairing suggestions, press clippings, distributors and importers, and drinker comments.
- Scotland, based company producing cask conditioned and bottled beers.
Isle of Arran Brewery
- Brewer located in Cladach, on the Isle of Arran, Scotland. Brewery background, online shopping, island history, and local attractions.
Isle of Skye Brewery
- Isle of Skye brewer producing award winning beers in casks and bottles, which is sold in the 11 hotels on the island. Shop sells beers, and souvenirs of Skye.
Knops Beer Company
- Modern interpretations of traditional beers from this brewer in Edinburgh, Scotland. Product information and tasting notes.
- Bentley Brook Inn, Derbyshire based company, which also supplies some 30-35 local outlets.
Little Valley Brewery
- Situated in the Upper Calder Valley. West Yorkshire. Produce bottled and draft beers, profile of the brewer, and details of outlets.
- An independent microbrewery at Carlton, Nottingham, with a range of 11 regular beers, including strong and light beers, and also a mild and a stout.
Marble Beers Ltd
- Microbrewery in Chorlton, Manchester, attached to the Marble Arch Inn. It is registered with the Soil Association, making beers from organic hops and malt. Range of beers includes 'Cholton-cum Hazy' and 'The Old Lag'.
- Small independent brewery based at a farm in Eakring, Nottinghamshire. Includes history and details of beers.
- Supplies real ale to the East Anglia region. Includes history, information about their beers, and photographs.
The Moor Beer Company
- Offers several products which are now well established in the West Country.
- Small brewery producing unpasteurised lager containing only natural ingredients
- Microbrewery at Shiremoor brewing a range of flavours, including 'Workie Ticket', Champion Beer of Britain 1997.
- Microbrewery in Caerphilly, Wales
The Nook Brewhouse
- Family run, five barrel brewery set on the River Ribble in the heart of Holmfirth. Natural resources are used during the brewing process where possible.
Northern Brewing Ltd.
- A micro brewery brewing real ale in Northwich, Cheshire, UK.
The Oakleaf Brewing Company
- Hampshire company brewing a variety of real ales, including 'Oakleaf Bitter'. Supplies pubs in the Horndean, Portsmouth and Southsea areas.
- Brewery based in Ossett, West Yorkshire. Brewery has 13 pubs and offers tours.
- Based in Plockton, Ross-shire, Scotland. Offers information on products, a gallery and contact information.
- Describes its beers and includes a clickable pub location map. [Uses Flash]
Roosters Brewing Co
- North Yorkshire brewer producing seven regular ales, and also some experimental ones.
- Microbrewery near Tockwith in North Yorkshire producing a range of cask and bottles beers.
- Microbrewery based in Henham, Herts. Named for nearby Saffron Walden. Beer available in cask or bottle.
- Real Ale brewery at old dairy outside medieval Shrewsbury. Range of beers, delivery area, merchandise, and news.
- Produces beers using traditional methods and ingredients; information about their range and awards. Saltaire, West Yorkshire, England.
- Cornwall based company, producing award winning traditional cask and bottle conditioned ales and beers. Attached to the Skinners Ale House. Information about the process of brewing and the history of real ale.
- Organic beer from the heart of South Norfolk.
St Peter's Brewery
- Producing a range of award winning bottled beers and cask ales, including 'St Peters Golden Ale'. Suffolk based business.
- Situated in a 16th Century Jacobean manor house in Cheltenham, with one of only two wood-fired coppers remaining in the whole of Britain. Supplies several local pubs, which are listed.
Stone Hedge Ales
- Salisbury, Wiltshire, England microbrewery. Beer descriptions; delivery and sales information; awards; pub, retail, and wholesale lists; background; FAQs.
Summer Wine Brewery Ltd
- Micro-brewery; information about their beers, processes, and availability.
Teignworthy Brewery Ltd
- Brewers of traditional ales. Based in Newton Abbot. Beer is available in cask and bottles.
- Brewing real ale for the independent market.
- Castle inhabited by the Maxwell Stuart family and the site of a brewery. Includes opening times, admission charges, history and online shop.
- Established in 1992 in Tring, Hertfordshire. Descriptions of beers, recipes using beer, news, product artwork, and FAQs.
Vale Brewery Company
- Buckinghamshire brewer producing a range of award winning cask and bottle conditioned ales.
- Claiming to be the most northerly brewery in Great Britain.
- Brewery situated just outside Tarporley, Cheshire, producing cask conditioned CAMRA bitter beers, and supplying a number of pubs.
- Microbrewery based in Leyburn, North Yorks. Produces a range of real ale and bottled beers.
West Berkshire Brewery
- Producing a range of award winning ales for about 30 outklets. Ships some of i's beer by canal boat.
White Park Brewery
- Bedfordshire microbrewery named for the owner's love of rare breed animals. Supplies real ale and organic produce.
- Northern Ireland’s largest microbrewery located in the Mountains of Mourne. Descriptions of beers, affiliated pub, distributors, awards, and news.
Wickwar Brewing Company
- Gloucestershire location, producing hand crafted award winning real ales in cask and bottles.
Williams Bros Brewing Co
- Brewer of Scottish ales. Includes details of products and company history.
- W J King and Co, microbrewery located at Horsham, West Sussex, produce 'Horsham Best Bitter' 'Merry Ale' and 'Red River' in a variety of containers from 4 pint to 9 gallon.
The Wood Brewery Ltd.
- Brewing traditional real ales. Bottles ales are available.
- Produce a range of cask and bottled beers includes a visitor centre.
Wye Valley Brewery
- Producing a range of award winning real ales, including Dorothy Goodbody's traditional bitter. Three tied houses. Hereford based.
- Brewing several real ales including 'Turbinia; and 'Rocket'. Delivers to 40 local outlets.
- Offer a range of award winning cask and bottled ales, including 'Yorkshire Terrier'. Guided tours available.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 29, 2015 at 6:15:08 UTC -