become an editor
the entire directory
only in Regulation/Pensions
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Regulation: Pensions
EU Insurance Regulations
- Links to EU information on all aspects of the insurance business, including regulation.
Faculty and Institute of Actuaries
- The Faculty of Actuaries in Edinburgh and the Institute of Actuaries in London and Oxford are the two professional bodies for actuaries in the United Kingdom.
Financial Services and Markets Act 2000
- Full text of the Act that currently governs UK financial market regulation.
Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- A professional accountancy body, operating under a Royal Charter. Career information, news, articles on issues involving accounting.
Insurance Companies (Amendment No. 2) Regulations 1996
- Statutory Instrument 1996 No. 944. Now incorporated into FSA Handbook.
Insurance Companies (Amendment) Regulations 1995
- Amends the Insurance Companies Regulations 1994. Now incorporated into FSA Handbook.
Insurance Companies (Amendment) Regulations 1996
- Further amending the Insurance Companies Regulations 1994. Now incorporated into FSA Handbook.
Insurance Companies Regulations 1994
- Includes parts IV (Margins of Solvency) and IX (Determination of Liabilities). Now incorporated into FSA Handbook.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Deficiency on Winding Up) Regulations 1996
- Full text of the regulations governing the winding up of UK pension schemes under the 1995 Pensions Act in the case of a deficiency of assets over liabilities.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Investment) Regulations 1996
- Full text of the regulations restricting investments by pension schemes in the sponsoring company under the 1995 Pensions Act.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Minimum Funding Requirement and Actuarial Valuations) Regulations 1996
- Full text of the regulations governing the Minimum Funding Requirement under the 1995 Pensions Act.
The Occupational Pension Schemes (Winding Up) Regulations 1996
- Full text of the regulations governing the winding up of UK pension schemes under the 1995 Pensions Act.
Pensions Act 1995
- Official text of the Act of Parliament which created the Minimum Funding Requirement and equalised the retirement ages of men and women. Full text (in HTML) divided by Sections and Subsections, as well as details of the bound copy including online purchase.
- Supervises the pension industry and employers who administer pension schemes.
House of Lords Judgment - Equitable Life Assurance Society and Hyman
- The directors "shall apportion the amount of such declared surplus by way of bonus among the holders of the participating policies on such principles, and by such methods, as they may from time to time determine." But what does that mean? (July 20, 2000)
Local Government Pension Scheme Regulations 1997
- Statutory Instrument 1997 No. 1612, para 77, about actuarial valuation of the assets and liabilities of Local Government Pension Schemes. (July 31, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 6:24:10 UTC -