become an editor
the entire directory
only in Financial_Services/Organisations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Financial Services: Organisations
Banks and Institutions
- The Association of Accounting Technician's web site with information about the Association, benefits of membership, and student information.
Accountants Defence and Advisory Services UK
- Provides accountants disciplinary hearing advice over legal issues, complaints, practices, technical matters and regulations
The Association of Chartered Certified Accountant's
- Containing information qualifications, databases and resources and a range of online services.
Association of Private Client Investment Managers and Stockbrokers
- Directory of investment managers and stock brokers.
- The website of the Association of Taxation Technicians. Providing guidance and help on UK tax matters.
British Accounting Association
- Brings together those interested in teaching and research in accounting and finance. Information on membership, events and publications.
British Bankers Association
- Principal representative body for banks active in the UK, with over 300 member banks from more than 60 countries.
British Insurance Brokers' Association
- UK trade association in the insurance broking sector.
Chartered Institute of Taxation
- Essential reading for the general public and tax professionals.
The Chartered Insurance Institute
- Professional and educational organisation in the global insurance and financial services industry. Information on membership, events and publications.
Council of Mortgage Lenders
- Trade association for mortgage lenders. Includes statistics and relevant publications.
The Finance Directors' Forum
- Annual networking event aboard a cruise liner. Describes the forum and includes a delegate and supplier sign up area.
Financial Services Compensation Scheme
- A financial compensation scheme in the event of the failure of authorised firms. Covers insurance companies, deposit-takers and investment firms.
Financial Services Consumer Panel
- An independent voice for consumers of financial services in the UK.
- The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland provides a variety of services for both its members and their clients.
Institute of Financial Planning
- Professional body of financial planners, those who help individuals and businesses organise their financial affairs so as to achieve specific objectives.
National Association of Student Money Advisors
- Event, links, member's area and directory.
- A charity offering up-to-date information and advice on tax matters to individuals on low and modest incomes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, January 10, 2013 5:05:51 PM EST -