become an editor
the entire directory
only in Employment/Resources
Business and Economy
- Offers an online appraisal service for employers, employees and HR departments throughout the UK.
- Information website for young people aged 16-24 with detailed information across 24 industry sectors.
Career Advice Monster.co.uk
- Includes job interviews, changing career, salaries and tips.
- Advice for the city based workforce, includes legal and debt management advice.
CRB Check Online
- A company providing online CRB disclosures for employers.
Credit Check Services
- Aimed at employers and others professionals to help with screening individuals prior to agreeing a contract.
- Offers job seekers support with job searching, CVs and general career advice.
Guardian Unlimited: Work
- Entertaining news, features and advice about issues at and about work. Resources include Dr Work, How To, Wage Slaves and quizzes.
- Provider of background screening solutions for employers around the world.
I am Being Fired
- Founded in 2004, the site contains easy to understand advice about employment law with examples to help its visitors with employment law issues
- Features advice on resigning, careers advice, CV articles, a discussion board and a job search provided by totaljobs.
- Advice and information for those that have been made redundant, from employee rights and money to jobseeking.
Relocating to the UK
- Information about jobs, accommodation, Tax and opportunities in the UK.
- Online pay and salary database.
- Offers guidance on applying for jobs, example personality questionnaires and aptitude tests with feedback.
- Jobs portal for Over 50s,including opportunities in the voluntary sector and self employment.
- Provides redundancy information, advice and guidance for employers and individuals in the East of England.
- Information for the recruiter and recruitment researcher. CV database, recruitment agency listings, employment and jobs sites around the UK
- Provider of CV verification and background screening services.
- Community for student and graduate job seekers to discuss careers, employers and interview issues.
- Offers help and advice on employment law, keeping well at work, and a union finder.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 6:24:05 UTC -