become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Europe: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Brazilian Chamber of Commerce in Great Britain
- Promotes trade and business in general between Brazil and Great Britain.
Coalfields Regeneration Trust
- An independent charity established in 1999 and dedicated to improving the quality of life for people in Britain’s coalfield communities. Information about their organisation, activities, publications, funds and awards, and job vacancies.
European Commission: Cordis: Seventh Framework Programme
- Central information point on European research, technological development and demonstration, for businesses and organisations looking for funding for their projects.
IMF - United Kingdom and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
Keith Boyfield Associates
- Consultancy. Describes services, includes case studies and lists authored publications.
- Based at the Create Centre in Bristol promotes human scale and sustainable systems for social, economic and environmental development.
- Deloitte’s economic advisers provide insight into the chancellor’s Pre Budget and Budget report giving detailed analysis about the UK economy.
- Charity supporting social entrepreneurs. Includes details of the practical and financial support avalable, examples of projects and some useful links and resources.
US Energy Information Administration - United Kingdom
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 5, 2013 at 17:15:04 UTC -