become an editor
the entire directory
only in Internet/Organisations
Business and Economy
Computers and Internet
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Computers and Internet: Internet: Organisations
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Organisations
Campaign for Unmetered Telecommunications
- Campaigning for flat fee internet access in the UK. News from the telecoms industry.
- Charitable organisation campaigning for universal internet access in Britain. Includes news, project information, and statistics.
- Represents software and IT organisations to government and the media, provides a code of conduct for members.
Internet Advertising Bureau UK
- Member organisation that aims to support the development of the interactive commercial markets. Information about the IABUK, working groups, calendar of events, member directory, and press centre.
Internet Watch Foundation
- The UK Internet industry's self-regulation body. Report illegal content to the IWF hotline, particularly child pornography and paedophile material. IWF is also working on rating and filtering systems, and promoting Internet education and awareness.
New Media Knowledge
- Learning and business resource for digital media professionals, providing articles, seminars, courses, consultancy, research and publications. Not-for-profit body based at the University of Westminster in London.
Oftel: Office of Communications
- Legacy documents for the former regulator of the UK telecommunications industry, now part of Ofcom.
- Advice for small businesses on how to make the most of telecoms and the Internet.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:50:00 UTC -