become an editor
the entire directory
only in Fruit_and_Vegetables/Vineyards
Business and Economy
Agriculture and Forestry
Fruit and Vegetables
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: United Kingdom
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food: Beverages: Wine
Science: Agriculture: Horticulture: Viticulture
- Isle of Wight. Describes its wines and history with a virtual tour and information about accommodation.
- Canterbury, Kent.
Bolney Wine Estate Limited
- A Sussex vineyard producing English award-winning wines. Tours and tastings available for groups.
- Near Abingdon, Oxfordshire, it produces a number of award-winning English wines. Wine tastings and vineyard tours are offered.
- English wine is available from this vineyard at Noahs Ark, Garsdon, UK.
Broadfield Court Estate
- Gardens, wine, and entertainment at Bodenham Herefordshire.
Camel Valley Vineyards
- Award winning Cornish vineyard (and wines).
Carters Vineyards, Boxted, Essex
- Award winning English wines. Nature trail. Tours and tastings available.
Chapel Down Wines
- English wine producers, vineyards and Kent tourist attraction.
- Vineyard, wine list, and opening hours for guided tour.
- Kent and Sussex wine site, showing some of the England's white and sparkling English wine.
Denbies Wine Estate
- Information about the Denbies wine estate in Surrey - range of wines, mail order service available.
Eastcott Vineyard and Winery
- Information on grapes, wines and self catering cottages.
Halfpenny Green Vineyards
- Offers a complete English wine experience in South Staffordshire. Includes wine sales, vineyard tours, conferences and meetings.
- Estate grown and bottled English wine - Kent.
- Details of this vineyard in Hensol, Wales. Opening times, contact details and a brief history.
Mount Ephraim Gardens
- Vineyard and other gardens in Kent.
- West Sussex wine makers. Profile, product range, order form and information about tours.
- Describes this West Sussex estate and its wines with news, awards, history and employment opportunities.
- Organic English wines. Profile, history, product range, photo gallery and Rentavine.
Setley Ridge Vineyard
- A vineyard which like many others is raising the profile of English wine and proving that quality wines can be produced in the UK.
- Situated on the River Dart. Producers of wine and cheese.
Stanley Park Wine Estate
- Formerly Valley Vineyards; description of the estate, its wines and liqueurs. Online wineshop.
Three Choirs Vineyard
- Details of the vineyard, its wines, their restaurant and wine making. Also a section on how to grow your own vines. It is England's most awarded single estate vineyard.
- Produces grape and fruit wines in southern Hampshire.
Wroxeter Roman Vineyard
- Winery in Shropshire, situated near Telford and Shrewsbury produces varieties like Regner, Madeleine Angevine and a sparkling wine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 30, 2014 at 14:35:11 UTC -