become an editor
the entire directory
only in Agriculture_and_Forestry/Arable_Farming
Business and Economy
Agriculture and Forestry
Business: Agriculture and Forestry: Field Crops
Science: Agriculture: Field Crops
- Grain marketing and brokering services.
Banks Cargill Agriculture Ltd.
- Grain trading and related businesses.
- Services in marketing and packing potatoes.
British Edible Pulse Association
- BEPA is the trade association for the processors and users of British produced pea and bean crops.
Dunns (Long Sutton) Ltd.
- Agricultural seed company, also deals in pulse products for the food market.
Evans and Pearce Ltd
- Seed processing, agricultural contracting and paddock maintenance. Other products include mowers and seeders. Dorset.
- Materials, services, information and marketing services for farmers in the UK. Part of website needs registration and login.
The Flour Advisory Bureau
- Flour Advisory Bureau and the Bread for Life campaign bring flour and bread information to the web.
- Animal feed, seed, agricultural fertilisers, cereals and pulses. The group also has other interests.
- News of prices, research and prospects in various markets from the Home Grown Cereals Authority. Publications and specialised reports available by subscription.
John K. King and Sons - Seed Merchants
- Essex seedsmen who develop and raise a large variety of agricultural seed crops.
JSR Genetics Ltd.
- Large company with many farming interests - sows, pigs, boars, peas, seed potatoes, onions.
- Plant breeders. Programmes in wheat and barley and, with European partners, in sugar beet, oilseeds, maize and oats.
Muntons World Class Malt
- Major producers of malt, based in three sites in England and Scotland.
Network Grain UK
- Umbrella organisation for farmer-owned co-operatives which provide grain storage across the UK. It offers storage and marketing services to its members.
R.G.Knight and Son
- Contractors based in Worcestershire. Company profile and contact details.
Rothamsted Research Association
- Links arable crop farmers to research scientists and information on pests and diseases, particularly in cereals.
- Supplies harvesters for sugar beet, potatoes, other root crops, toppers and windrowers for onions, drills and cultivators.
Steve Townsend and Co.
- Advice to farmers, specialising in cost-effective weed control. Includes crop establishment, pesticides, machinery plan and cultivation cheque services.
- One pass cultivation, seeding and consolidation. Explains procedures.
- Farmer cooperative specialised oilseed marketing company. Provides a company profile, a large range of seed varieties and contracts and marketing services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 2, 2015 at 6:35:03 UTC -