become an editor
the entire directory
only in Visual_Arts/Organisations
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Organizations: Regional: United Kingdom
- South East London contemporary artists. Includes group history, example works, and scheduled events.
The Art House
- An artists' membership organisation working with disabled and non-disabled artists throughout the UK. Provides information on projects, artist profiles, and links.
Ashford (Kent) Art Society
- A charitable organization with members who produce works in all mediums. Details of open painting days and annual shows.
Bow Arts Trust
- An arts educational charity based in East London. Offer artists studios, an education programme and run a contemporary art gallery called The Nunnery.
Buckinghamshire Art Society
- Association of painters, sculptors and print-makers. Gallery of members' artwork as well as information about upcoming exhibitions and other art related events in Buckinghamshire. Also links to some members' websites.
- UK based organisation engaged in the education, exhibition and promotion of photography and new media. Project and photo archives, and description of services offered.
Calligraphy and Lettering Arts Society (CLAS)
- Non profit organisation based in London offers International membership. Provides activities, gallery and contact information.
- A unique charity working to maintain and promote fine craft and design skills in the heart of London's historic community of Clerkenwell.
Creative Arts Network
- Supports visual arts and crafts in North Oxfordshire. Includes exhibitions, meeting times, and member directory.
- A campaign led by the Guild of St George to promote drawing through drawing events and education programs.
The Foundation for Art & Creative Technology
- Britain's principal electronic arts agency, specialising in the development, support and commissioning of moving image art and media.
Lake Artists Society
- Member information and online exhibition of their paintings, history, shows. Based in the Lake District.
Leamington Studio Artists
- LSA supports the visual arts in Warwickshire, UK. Offers portfolios, exhibition space, and newsletter.
- UK based organisation focused on the artistic applications of emerging screen technologies. Annually produces Evolution, a media arts festival based in Leeds.
Paintings in Hospitals
- Loans artwork to hospitals, hospices and other healthcare facilities to enhance the healing environment. Includes background, collection details, and membership information.
Rogue Gene Collective
- Small group of UK artists committed to helping each other with getting their work visible.
Society of Equestrian Artists
- Detailed resource promoting the interests of artists specialising in depicting horses. Sections include profile of the organisation, forthcoming events and exhibitions, online gallery and regional activities.
Society of Illustrators, Artists and Designers
- Organisation founded to promote excellence in the art and technique of all visual media and advancement of professional media practice.
UK Coloured Pencil Society
- Organisation promoting the use of coloured pencils as a sketching medium. Provides a calendar of events, member galleries, news and links.
The United Society of Artists
- Founded in 1921, the UA is an art organisation dedicated to showcasing the talents of member artists and select individuals in a variety of venues, exhibitions, and promotions in London and throughout the UK.
Wales Craft Council
- Independent organisation of full-time professional craftspeople working in Wales. Membership criteria, events, news and list of members with product descriptions.
Wallingford and District Art Club
- Programme of workshops, demonstrations by artists and outings to exhibitions. Oxfordshire.
Welfare State International
- Society interested in finding new ways to weave art into the fabric of our lives. Includes details of events, short member biographies, and essays.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 2, 2014 at 22:26:12 UTC -