become an editor
the entire directory
only in Comedy/Ali_G_Show,_The
Arts and Entertainment
Ali G Show, The
Arts: Movies: Titles: A: Ali G Indahouse
Arts: Music: Styles: R: Regional and Ethnic: Reggae: Bands and Artists: Shaggy
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: England: Surrey: Staines
Society: Subcultures: Hip-Hop
Ali G Game
- Shockwave-based multimedia game and quiz.
- Fan page offering a character profile, episode summaries, pictures, audio clips and a dictionary of terms from the Staines ghetto.
Da Ali G Translator
- Java-based application which converts a string of text into his style of speech.
IMDb: Da Ali G Show
- Viewer comments, a message board, links and a list of cast and crew.
The Guardian: Ali G Fails to Win Respect in the US
- Article on the HBO version of the show. (February 24, 2003)
BBC News: Ali G goes Stateside
- Reports that the performer has recorded a six-part series for HBO. (January 10, 2003)
The Age: Kill off Ali G, rabbis tell character's creator
- Outlines the response to the character from Jewish leaders in Britain. [Requires registration] (September 07, 2002)
The Telegraph: Staines names Ali G as its ambassador
- Provides details of a plan by the town's council to use the rapper's popularity in an effort to boost tourism. [Requires registration] (March 31, 2002)
BBC News: Ali G 'heading Stateside'
- Reports on talks held between Talkback Productions and HBO on an American vserion of the show. (March 01, 2002)
BBC News: Radio 1 apologises for Ali G outburst
- Describes an apology issued to listeners after the performer let out a string of profanities during a live interview. (February 18, 2002)
BBC News: Ali G takes home spare Bafta
- Reports that Sacha Baron Cohen was given a spare Bafta trophy to take home after one of his own awards went missing. (May 16, 2001)
The Guardian: Posh floored as Ali G tackles Becks
- Article on an interview of David and Victoria Beckham conducted by the character for Comic Relief. (February 10, 2001)
BBC News: Complaints over Ali G catchphrase
- Reports that a slang word made famous by the rapper leads to a broadcaster being criticised by a TV watchdog. (January 15, 2001)
BBC News: Ali G 'in da movies'
- Details of a report made in the film industry paper 'Variety' that the character is to appear in a movie made by British company Working Title. (December 08, 2000)
BBC News: Ali G up for an Emmy
- Reports that the show is among a host of British productions up for the 2000 International Emmy Awards. (October 17, 2000)
BBC News: Ali G takes top TV award
- The spoof rapper is voted personality of the year 2000 at the TV Quick Awards. (September 04, 2000)
BBC News: Ali G 'stars in Madonna video'
- The star is flown to Hollywood to perform in Madonna's latest pop video. (April 30, 2000)
Usenet alt.fan.ali-g.booyashaka -
Ali G Show, The
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 26, 2016 at 16:03:44 UTC -