become an editor
the entire directory
only in Television/Organisations
Arts and Entertainment
Alexandra Palace Television Society
- A Society to preserve, for present and future generations, the oral and written history of the pioneers who inaugurated the world's first, regular, public high-definition television service from Alexandra Palace, North London, in 1936.
The Deaf Broadcasting Council
- Consumer organisation representing deaf, deafened and hard of hearing television viewers, working to improve their access to the medium. Includes information about their history and activities, with advice for viewers.
Digital Television Group Activities
- Latest news on various digital broadcast fronts.
Royal Television Society
- Representing public service television and scientific advancement.
Voice of the Listener and Viewer
- Independent association representing consumer interest in British broadcasting. News and articles relating to television and radio programmes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 19, 2014 at 14:24:12 UTC -