the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Television
Arts and Entertainment
Television Licence Issues
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Industries: Media: Television
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: News and Media
Science: Technology: Television
- Media news, articles, idents and broadcasting history.
- A collection of personal views on British TV since World War II.
- Articles on the politics of broadcasting.
- Features radio and television trivia, teletext past and present, plus transmitter galleries and information.
Narrow Bandwidth Television Association
- History, hobbyists' information and technical details.
Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- Independent regulator and competition authority including responsibility for television broadcasts. Includes sections on codes and guidelines, consultations, consumer guides and research.
UK TV Adverts
- Discover the identity of actors and actresses who appear in, or do voice-overs for British commercials.
BBC Desert Island Discs: Ray Mears
- Kirsty Young's castaway is woodsman Ray Mears. (January 05, 2014)
BBCDesert Island Discs: Ant & Dec
- Kirsty Young talks to Ant and Dec, presenters of I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here and Britain's Got Talent. (December 29, 2013)
Usenet rec.arts.tv.uk.misc -
Usenet uk.media.broadcast.commercials -
Usenet uk.media.tv.misc -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 25, 2014 at 14:13:20 UTC -