become an editor
the entire directory
only in Radio/Services
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Radio: Services
Equipment Suppliers and Manufacturers
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: Radio Jingles
- Media and presentation training for the broadcaster, journalist, writer, producer and presenter.
- Offers voice training for journalists and newsreaders. Include details of courses offered, articles and tips.
- Radio programming consultant working in CHR, Adult Contemporary and Newstalk formats offering help to radio stations as well as hands-on talent training. Services information, client list and career history.
- Provides production and presentation training. Includes service details, client list and testimonials.
- Provides basic theory and practical tips on radio production. Includes information, articles and news.
Radio Ideas Bank
- Creative resource containing on-air promotional ideas, aimed at radio sales and promotion teams. Includes service and company description.
The Radio School
- Bruno Brookes and Neale James founded college with courses for careers in radio.
Women's Radio Group
- Training and networking resource for women interested in broadcast radio.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:53:54 UTC -