become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Radio
Arts and Entertainment
Cable and Satellite Only
DAB Digital Radio
Programmes and Presenters
Regional and Local
Business: Marketing and Advertising: Advertising: Media Production
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: News and Media
- Details of the all the BBC's radio services, frequencies and listings.
Independent Radio News
- IRN. Main provider of news to the UK's commercial radio stations.
OFCOM - Radio Authority Archive
- Archive of the predecessor of OFCOM, The Radio Authority, the UK's previous radio station regulator. Includes station information and listings, publications, press room and licensing information.
Office of Communications (Ofcom)
- Independent regulator and competition authority including responsibility for radio broadcasting. Includes sections on codes and guidelines, consultations, consumer guides and research.
- Commercial radio's advertising clearance body. Includes news, FAQs and copy guidelines.
- The trade body for commercial radio companies in the United Kingdom, formed from the amalgamation of CRCA and the RAB. Includes press information and database of members.
- Radio Joint Audience Research; measures and profiles the audiences of UK radio stations. Offers headline audience data by station, more detailed information requires subscription.
Usenet alt.radio.uk -
Usenet uk.media.radio.misc -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2008 at 21:09:24 UTC -