become an editor
the entire directory
only in Photography/Photographers
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers
Wedding and Events
Arts: Photography: Photographers
Business: Arts and Entertainment: Photography: Photographers
- Based in London and specializing in portrait, music, advertising and corporate photography.
Aerial Photography UK
- Oblique or vertical aerial town, city and urban photography, flight images and video from the air.
Alex Nail Photography
- Landscape photography of UK national parks and wilderness areas.
- Specialises in architectural and garden photography for books and magazines.
- Shows work from around the world, indexed into projects. Includes a biography and contact details.
- This new photography collection is Alistair Devine's perspective of Scottish working life captured in his own unique way.
- A photographer based in the UK, with more than 15 years experience photographing in people, portraits, landscapes, nudes, erotica, fashion, in black and white, and in colour.
- Photographer, author and tutor; includes a profile, workshop information, and galleries of his work.
- Photographer and make up artist in Cumbria. Residential training courses for photography.
- Dorset based photographer specialising in black & white portraits of children and wedding photography.
- London based photographer. Editorial and commercial work in portrait, music, fashion and beauty photography
- Offers aerial photographs of England, Wales and parts of Scotland. Profile, services and product range
- Portfolios of weddings, portraits and commercial work, contact details and rates shown.
Cafe du Monde
- London based photographer Bertrand Bosredon who contributes to fashion, music and interior decoration magazines and websites.
- Examples of advertising and illustrative image making, using both traditional still life, and contemporary photographic and digital techniques.
- Pictures taken by photo journalist David Bocking, whose work appears regularly in newspapers and magazines.
- Portraits, landscapes and interior photographs by David Crookes, and his contact information.
David George Photographer
- Portfolio of natural light images: food, portraits, landscapes and personal work.
- Cheshire based photographer who photographs weddings in a style inspired by classic photojournalism.
- Commercial and wedding digital photographic service. Examples of commissions undertaken and restoration work. Offers images and printing paper for sale.
- Wedding and portrait photographer, based in Kent.
Event Photography Specialists
- Provides photography services at sporting, corporate, charity or other events around the UK. Provides details of services, a gallery and booking form.
- Fran gained a masters degree at the Royal College of Art, London in 1978 and has since worked internationally as a photographer, designer, web designer and teacher in digital imaging techniques, advanced digital photography and creative thinking.
Gavin J Priest
- Professional photographer. Services offered include public relations, commercial and architectural photography, corporate portraiture, conferences, events, studio photography, film and TV.
- London-based photographer's portfolio with pages devoted to people, fashion, beauty, travel and his native New Zealand.
- Portfolio of a London based photographer specializing in food, still life, gardens, interiors and weddings.
John Birch Photography
- Landscape and wildlife photography, articles, reviews and blog.
- Documentary landscape work from the UK and Europe. Career and personal information, articles and image galleries. Parts also in French and Italian.
- Brighton-based freelance photographer specialising in portraits, corporate, food and catering images captured naturally in a reportage or social documentary style.
- Showcase of a London based wedding and family photographer who also provides a retouching service.
- Exhibits a range of subjects with stock shots available for sale. Equipment, facility, and contact details.
- Commercial and stock images from award winning Scottish photographer specialising in corporate, sports, media and PR work: profile, galleries, links and contact details.
- Showcase by photographer Andy Day who specialises in parkour and free running events. Includes profile and print ordering.
- Professional freelance photographer specialising in equestrian and country pursuits. Includes galleries, details of services.
Looking Glass Photography
- Offering corporate, commercial, wedding and portrait photography with studios in Leeds and London. Includes services provided and portfolio.
- Commercial, corporate, portrait, marketing and PR photographer who is based in London.
- UK digital photographer and designer, specialising in landscape and portraiture.
- Galleries of boating events, festivals, classic boats and traditional workboats. Offers prints, calendars and mouse-mats for sale. Commissions undertaken; contact details for all services.
- Specializes in portraits. Portfolio and contact details.
- The portfolio of rock music photographer Mark Latham.
- Abstract images of graffiti, street signs, and found objects.
Neale and Judith Clarke
- Limited edition archival prints for sale, illustrating interesting locations and scenes worldwide: galleries and contact information
- London based photographer undertaking a variety of commissions including advertising, reportage, fashion and travel.
- Contains examples of the London photographer's work with particular reference to the film, television and advertising industries.
- British wildlife photographer
- Offers web page images with interactive 360 degree panoramic views. Profile, services and prices with portfolio.
- Landscape and art photography. Based in England and Spain. Provides galleries focusing on cloisters, umbrellas, classic and landscape themes.
- Contact point for a service specialising in groups and teams of students and ball photography at British universities. Includes sample pictures.
- Studio and location photography for business-to-business and retail customers, based in Kent but covering the whole of Britain. Provides portfolios covering commission work, portraits, food and drink, industrial and stock shots of Kent.
- Searchable directory invites photographers to post their details and offers newsletter and message board.
- London female photographer outlines photographic services including portraits, models portfolios, fashion, products and events.
Raymond KW Wu Photography
- Based in London and offering wedding, portrait and commercial photography. Includes profile and portfolios.
- London based photographer, specialising in portrait, PR, editorial, and reportage photography. She is an associate member of the BIPP.
- Specialist in contemporary portraits, based in Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire. Provides a gallery and describes the photo shoot experience at the studio.
- Welsh photographer specialising in aviation and landscapes, particularly the area around Blaenau Ffestiniog and the Maenofferen slate mine.
Scott Winchester Photography
- Scott is an award-winning photographer based in Aberdeenshire. He does weddings, portraits and events across all of north-east scotland.
Sealand Aerial Photography
- West Sussex. Providers of commercial aerial photography covering the UK, with a library of over a quarter of a million images. Includes profile, information on the methodology, example images, and contact details.
- Work includes fashion, portraits, events, corporate, PR and advertising.
- Pictures by specialist in portrait, wedding and magazine work. Full contact details; assignments taken in London, much of Wales, and England south-west of Birmingham.
Simon Stanmore Photography
- Environmental portrait photographer. Portfolio.
- A Yorkshire-based photographer and artist; includes his profile, and online galleries of his work, projects, and exhibitions.
- Offers wedding, sport and portraiture services. Includes profile, image galleries and contact form.
- Digital photography by London based Ron and Lou Smith. On-line print purchasing available.
Tim Hurst Photography
- Undertakes commissions for commercial, design and editorial clients. [Stratford Upon Avon]
- UK photographer based in Cambridge. Site contains portfolio, blog and training courses for photographers.
- Offering individual glamour shoots for women in their London studio or on-location. Includes prices and portfolio.
Trudi Knight Music Photography
- Based in London and specializing in photographing rock bands performing live in concert, and also undertaking promotional, studio and location work.
- Presents a portfolio of seascapes and landscapes from coastal Wales, as well as a collection of aerial shots. Includes purchase information and local events list.
UK Aerial Photography
- Specialists in oblique and near vertical commissioned, commercial and industrial aerial photographs and stock imagery.
United National Photographers (UNP)
- Describes the services of a Bradford-based photo-agency, with images from past work. Jobs may be commissioned on the site.
- Street and documentary photography by James Wakefield. Provides biographical details and information on projects, influences and equipment.
- Photography by NIkki Mustafa.
Van Rhijn Aerial Photography
- VRAP are commercial aerial photographers involved exclusively in oblique aerial photography, operating out of Welshpool and Manchester and covering the whole of Great Britain and Ireland.
- Live and promotional music photography covering a wide variety of styles including rock, metal, punk and jazz.
- Photographer Victoria Parnall creates fine art photography for corporate clients. Limited edition photographs are also available to buy from her online gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 15, 2014 at 1:04:11 UTC -