become an editor
the entire directory
only in Organisations/Non_Professional
Arts and Entertainment
Ashford Quest Photographic Society
- Gallery of work, times and locations of meetings plus a programme of competitions and lectures. Kent.
Beckenham Photographic Society
- Programmes for weekly meetings and digital imaging group, members' portfolios and news.
Bradford Photographic Society
- Details of the club, location, contacts, programme, competitions, pictures by members and links to useful photographic sites.
Bromley Camera Club
- History and archive photographs from a club in operation since 1896. Also current programme, competitions, galleries and newsletter.
Chigwell Camera Club
- A camera club for Chigwell which runs a varied programme designed to meet diverse levels of interest and ability.
Crossbow Camera Club
- Programme, competitions and gallery for a club based in Frampton Cotterell near Bristol.
Croydon Camera Club
- History, including old pictures, since 1890, contact details, programme, and samples of work.
Devizes Camera Club
- Details of meetings, membership and newsletter. Wiltshire.
Diaporama AV Group
- Club specialising in tape-slide presentations. Contact details, venue, technical note and invitation to book a show.
Dingwall Camera Club
- Organisation and awards of the National Colour Slide Exhibition. Description of activities, outings, and location, with history, contacts and pictures by members.
Disabled Photographers' Society
- Voluntary group shows membership subscriptions, services offered to members, news, pictures, competitions and contact details.
Dudley Camera Club
- Location and contacts, programme, pictures by members, and technical tips. Meets in the West Midlands, England.
Guisborough Photo Group
- History, officers and meetings.
Havant Camera Club
- Programme of meetings and trips, location in Hampshire, England, pictures by members and invitation to enter the National Open Exhibition.
Heswall Photographic Society
- Technical articles and links, especially to digital sites, with location, programme, news, and members' galleries from a club in Merseyside, England.
Hoylake Photographic Society
- Club based in the Wirral. Programme, competitions, examples of members' work and a collection of old photographs of West Kirby and Hoylake.
Kent County Photographic Association
- List of clubs, news of local events, and contact details.
Lancashire and Cheshire Photographic Union
- North West branch of the Photographic Alliance of Great Britain. Details objectives, list of member clubs, programme of events and competitions.
Leigh Camera Club
- Club information, members' images, competition winners, guest page and extracts from the magazine, together with history since 1945. Based in Essex, England.
Lincoln Camera Club
- Venue, facilities and programme. Includes digital and video groups.
Lincolnshire Photographic Association
- Competitions and other forthcoming events, list of member clubs, to whom it offers lecturers and judges for their programmes. Shows executive committee officers and contact details.
Ludshott Photographic Club
- Shows contact details, programme, news, and rules of and pictures from competitions. Also has a competition for images posted to the site. Based in Hampshire, England.
Mersea Island Photographic Society
- Small club in Essex. Gallery, programme of events and lectures plus meeting details.
Midland Counties Photographic Federation
- Serves central England; shows events organised, services for clubs and links to some members.
The North and East Midlands Photographic Federation
- Covers Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Lincolnshire, and lists clubs' and individuals' websites, events and competitions, publications, and services for clubs.
Northern Ireland Press Photographers Association
- News, forum, photo galleries and information from the NIPPA.
Oldham Photographic Society
- History since foundation in 1867, especially the early years, location, programme, special interest groups and pictures by members.
Photographic Alliance of Great Britain
- Represents groups of local clubs, offers services and activities to promote their interests. Includes list of member federations and link to Amphot UK, a photography directory.
Photographic Society of Scotland
- History of the society from 1856 to 1873. Includes notes of early meetings and the association with Fox Talbot.
The Scottish Photographic Federation
- Lists of affiliated clubs, events, competitions, judges and lecturers available and links to other organisations.
Shirley Photographic Society
- Shows programme of meetings and events, rules, competitions, and pictures for a club near Birmingham. Also lists British exhibitions.
South Birmingham Photographic Society
- Location, programme, pictures by members and contact details. Hosts a national exhibition with online entry.
South Manchester Camera Club
- Programme of meetings in Didsbury, club gallery and members area.
Southampton Camera Club
- Details of the annual International Exhibition of Photography, programme of competitions and lectures, and membership information.
Steyning Camera Club
- Information and galleries for a photographic club covering all interests and abilities. West Sussex.
Wallasey Amateur Photographic Society
- Based in the Wirral. Information about activities and membership, photo galleries, and links to other local groups.
Warrington District Camera Club
- Subscriptions and membership benefits, rules, schedule of meetings and competitions, contacts, images, and links to club and other photographic sites.
Welsh Photographic Federation
- Clubs in South and Central Wales, international salon, picture galleries and competition entries.
Wilmslow Guild Photographic Society
- A description of this Cheshire club, how to find it, and a listing of all current events.
Wolverhampton Photographic Society
- Introduces the club, with history, courses on techniques, programme, competitions, pictures, contacts and links. Meets in the West Midlands.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 16, 2014 at 9:13:42 UTC -