become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dance/Historical
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Historical
Bath Minuet Company
- Information about dance classes, the annual Bath Georgian Ball, and photo galleries.
Consort de Danse Baroque
- Company directed by Philippa Waite. Information about classes, their summer school, and products for sale.
Early Dance Circle
- Umbrella organisation for early dance. Includes information about membership and events, and an overview of Western dance from the Middle Ages to the 19th century.
Ellis Rogers and Quadrille Club
- Includes information about classes in London, his book "The Quadrille", and a photo gallery.
Hertfordshire Early Dance
- St Albans based club for dancers and musicians interested in dances of earlier times. Information about sessions, workshops and social events. Dances range from C15th and Tudor to Jane Austen.
- History and dance company. Information about classes, performance and education services, and books and tapes for sale.
The Regency Assembly
- Regency dance group based in Birmingham organising classes, balls and performances. Includes information about events, the dances, and a photo gallery.
- Performing name of Basingstoke Early Dance - performing social dances from between 1450 and 1650. Information about classes and performances.
Renaissance Historical Dance Society
- Devonshire based group specializing in 15th to 17th century dances. Includes information about their performances, photos, and a diary of upcoming events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 18, 2016 at 9:15:11 UTC -