become an editor
the entire directory
only in Dance/Historical
Arts and Entertainment
Arts: Performing Arts: Dance: Historical
Bath Minuet Company
- Information about dance classes, the annual Bath Georgian Ball, and photo galleries.
- Baroque music, dance and commedia; performance and teaching. Information about concerts, classes with Barbara Segal, and their summer school concentrating on 17th and 18th century English repertoire.
Consort de Danse Baroque
- Company directed by Philippa Waite. Information about classes, their summer school, and products for sale.
Early Dance Circle
- Umbrella organisation for early dance. Includes information about membership and events, and an overview of Western dance from the Middle Ages to the 19th century.
Ellis Rogers and Quadrille Club
- Includes information about classes in London, his book "The Quadrille", and a photo gallery.
Hertfordshire Early Dance
- St Albans based club for dancers and musicians interested in dances of earlier times. Information about sessions, workshops and social events. Dances range from C15th and Tudor to Jane Austen.
The Jane Austen Dancers
- Group based in South West England. Information about classes, public balls and performances.
- History and dance company. Information about classes, performance and education services, and books and tapes for sale.
The Regency Assembly
- Regency dance group based in Birmingham organising classes, balls and performances. Includes information about events, the dances, and a photo gallery.
- Performing name of Basingstoke Early Dance - performing social dances from between 1450 and 1650. Information about classes and performances.
Renaissance Historical Dance Society
- Devonshire based group specializing in 15th to 17th century dances. Includes information about their performances, photos, and a diary of upcoming events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 12, 2015 at 23:45:06 UTC -