become an editor
the entire directory
only in Events/Country_Fairs
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Business and Economy: Agriculture and Forestry
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Recreation and Sports: Sports: Country Sports
Association of Show and Agricultural Organisations
- Organises agricultural, equine and horticultural shows, from local one-day events to major four-day national shows. Information about membership, and a directory of shows and suppliers.
- Annual three-day show held in mid-May features farming and agricultural displays and competitions. Includes online ticket sales, visitor information, programme, showgrounds map, photo gallery and Kids Zone. Belfast, NI.
BASC Irish Game Fair
- Annual country sports event held in June. Features regular updates, list of events, and information for exhibitors. Co Down, NI.
British Falconry & Raptor Fair
- Visitor information for this annual event held at Chetwynd Park, Shropshire in early May. Includes displays, crafts and country pursuits.
CLA Game Fair
- Annual late July or early August countryside event for families, exhibitors, enthusiasts and overseas visitors. Includes opening times and location details, plus details on shooting, fishing, falconry and estate management exhibits. Romsey, Hampshire.
- Includes results of the previous fair plus details about the upcoming September fair's activities and displays which include horses, hounds, gundogs, terriers, ferrets, falconry, fishing, arts, antiques and crafts. Weston Park, Shropshire.
Doune and Dunblane Agricultural Show
- Annual show on the first Saturday of July; information about programme for visitors, trade stands, and livestock judging. [Dunblane, Stirling]
Fenland Country Fair
- Photos and schedule of the annual fair held in August in south Cambridgeshire. Provides details of location, programme of events, profiles, exhibitors and organisers.
Galloway Country Fair
- A traditional two-day country fair held in mid-August in Scotland showcasing shooting, fishing, falconry, gundogs and terrier racing. Trade and food stands.
Game Conservancy Limited Scottish Fair
- Held every July, the site contains details for visitors including tickets, the ring events, shooting, fishing, dogs, falconry and The Game Conservancy sponsors. Scone Palace, Perthshire.
Great Yorkshire Show
- Annual agricultural show held in early July, hosted by the Yorkshire Agricultural Society at the Harrogate Showground. Information about the show and its events, exhibitor information, archives and news.
Irish Country Sports and Living Festival
- Featuring the best of fieldsports competitions and displays held in mid June in conjunction with the Irish Medieval Festival and a two-day carriage driving competition. News, events, attractions, ticket offers and exhibitor information. Shanes Castle, Co Antrim.
- Annual agricultural and horse show taking place on the first Saturday in September. [Gloucestershire]
New Forest & Hampshire County Show
- One of the top ten annual agricultural and equestrian Shows in the UK and held the last week in July. Full details for visitors including tickets, events and tradestands.
- Shropshire show held every July mixes entertainment and competitions to showcase the area's products and activities. Visitor and exhibitor information includes schedule of events.
Penrith Agricultural Society
- Details of the Penrith Agricultural Show at Brougham Hall Farm on the fourth Saturday in July each year. Cumbria.
- Annual agriculture and country show held in mid-September features horse and cattle classes. Visitor info plus photo galleries from the previous year and from the 1930's. Hampshire.
Royal Bath & West Show
- Annual agricultural fair held in Somerset in late May or early June. Visitor information includes schedule, exhibits, awards and family activities.
Royal Highland Show
- Programme, attractions and trade stands featured at the annual four-day mid-May country and agriculture show in Edinburgh, Scotland. Includes livestock, forestry, show jumping, flowers, cookery, crafts and music.
Royal Welsh Show
- Annual farming and agriculture show held the end of July. Includes visitor information, daily events, special attractions, competition results and tradestands directory. Builth Wells, Wales.
Society of Ploughmen: Events
- Directory and calendar of international, national and local ploughing matches, competitions and events.
The Sutherland County Agricultural Show
- Annual event held in Dornoch. Includes overview, programme, exhibitors, results and location.
Three Counties Countryside Show
- Mid-June annual agriculture show offers information about attractions, events and competitions plus visitor guides. Malvern, Worcestershire.
UK Equine and Game Fairs
- Details about fairs organised by Contour. Includes online ticket sales and exhibitor links.
Wales Country Fair
- Visitor information for this annual event held at Bodelwyddan Castle, Denbighshire in late June. Includes displays, crafts, trade stands and country pursuits.
Warwickshire & West Midlands Game & Country Fair
- Visitor information for this annual event held at Ragley Hall, Alcester in August. Includes displays, arena events, crafts and country pursuits at which novices can try their hand.
- Information for exhibitors and visitors for the annual show held towards the end of July. Between Otley and Harrogate.
Westleton Barrel Fair
- Promoting this annual event in Suffolk. Profile, activities and competition winners, with gallery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2016 at 22:01:31 UTC -