become an editor
the entire directory
only in Switzerland/Transportation
Airports and Aviation
Limousines and Shuttles
Urban Transit Systems
Regional: Europe: Transportation
This category in other languages:
Funiculars of Switzerland
- Database of all funiculars in Switzerland. Partially with photos and technical details.
- Scenic route from Zermatt to St. Moritz, by Brig, Andermatt, the Oberalp pass, Chur. With photos, timetable, and offers from the three partner railways.
- Current road traffic information from TCS: road conditions, road works, alpine passes.
Lake Lucerne Navigation Company
- Steam paddlewheelers and modern diesel boats offer transportation, sightseeing, and dinner cruises on the Lake of the Four Forest Cantons.
- The steepest cogwheel railway in the world climbs to 2,312 meters or 7,000 feet on Mt. Pilatus, near Lucerne.
- Guide to narrow gauge railways in the country. [German, English]
Rhaetian Railway - RhB
- Scenic railway and public transportation in the canton of Grisons. Information about the network, experience coaches, and the 19 km Vereina tunnel, the world's longest narrow gauge tunnel.
Swiss Federal Railways (SBB/CFF/FFS)
- Timetables and corporate information for the national rail operator. Timetables include regional buses, urban transport and European coach connections.
Swiss Museum of Transports and Communication
- The museum in Lucerne presents the collection in aviation, cableways, road and rail transports, telecommunications. Visitor information on the planetarium as well.
Swiss Steam Park
- Swiss Vapeur Parc in Le Bouveret, on the shores on the lake of Geneva. The 1,5 km model railway circuit (gauge 5 and 7 1/4 inches) runs through the park, the only two-level miniature railway in Europe. It includes intersecting tunnels, bridges and viaducts.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 28, 2014 at 23:22:50 UTC -