become an editor
the entire directory
only in Switzerland/Maps_and_Views
Maps and Views
Regional: Europe: Maps and Views
This category in other languages:
Alps Travel Pictures
- Photos of the Swiss and Austrian Alps. Glaciers, Animals...
ETH Zurich Image Science Division
- The Computer Vision Group's showroom and archives include numerous aerial and satellite views of Switzerland and her regions, partially for sale. As National Point of Contact (NPOC), the group maintains the national information and archive center for satellite images.
Swiss Federal Office of Topography
- Coordinates and edits mapping of Switzerland. Information on products and services.
- Provide a virtual tour of the Zurich region, mostly in 360° panoramas. [German, English]
- Searchable database of free high-resolution pictures for media use, made available by Swiss tourism organisations, events and companies. The pictures are commented in German and English.
Switzerland from Space
- Annotate or zoom in on a picture taken, on October 10th, 1994 by astronauts on board the Space Shuttle Orbiter Endeavour, on mission STS-68, while passing over Western Switzerland.
University of Zurich: Remote Sensing Laboratories
- Besides a presentation of their activities in the field, the RSL presents daily changing 3D landscape views of Switzerland.
Maps and Views
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 21:43:14 UTC -