become an editor
the entire directory
only in Switzerland/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
World: Deutsch: Regional: Europa: Schweiz: Staat: Bund
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Switzerland
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Governments on the WWW: Switzerland
- Categorized, multilingual index of Swiss government sites by G. Anzinger.
ICL - Switzerland Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Register of Helvetic Administration and Public Services Online
- Index of Swiss government agencies and administrations online - IDHEAP.
The Swiss Federal Government
- Main site of the federal authorities of the Swiss Confederation. Directory of departments, agencies and institutions.
The Swiss Parliament
- Official site of Switzerland's parliament: National Council (Nationalrat, Conseil national) and Council of States (Ständerat, Conseil des Etats). With guide to the bicameral system, schedule of sessions, composition of the chambers.
US Law Library of Congress - Switzerland
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Moritz Leuenberger
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the President of the Swiss Confederation.
World Legal Information Institute - Switzerland
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 11, 2013 at 1:03:58 UTC -