become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cantons/Valais
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: Switzerland: Regions: Lake Geneva Region
This category in other languages:
- Climbing, hiking and skiing with Olivier Roduit, mountain guide based in Verbier. Presentation, activities and contact.
- Natural park consisting of a large norway pine forest, and its associated insects and animals. Information on the region and its developing green tourism industry. [French, German, English]
Salgesch / Salquenen
- Wine and tourism, history and gallery.
Sion Music Academy
- Programs and master classes for instrumental and vocal students, including special programs for the young. Program details, professors, and fields covered provided, along with information on accommodation available through the school. [French, English]
The tunnel of Great Saint-Bernard
- Presentation of this important route through the Alps. Itineraries to reach it; prices of the tunnel. History of this area and presentation of the sights on both sides.
Valaisan Museum of Wine and Winegrowing
- Located in two places, linked by the Vineyard Walk in the vineyards, the museum presents exhibitions about the wine and a collection of cepages. Special exhibitions for children. Sierre and Salgesh.
Wallis - Switzerland
- Photos of a holiday to the area by Sandra and Marko.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 10, 2015 at 11:52:33 UTC -