become an editor
the entire directory
only in Travel_and_Tourism/Lodging
Travel and Tourism
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Switzerland: Cantons: Berne: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
Regional: Europe: Switzerland: Travel and Tourism: Lodging
This category in other languages:
- Renovated 18th century chalet in the Lenk Valley. Photos of the rooms, local activities, and pricing details included.
- Wilderswil - Quietly located holiday hotel, surrounded by woods and pastures. Various leisure activities.
- Leissigen - Family-run three-star hotel overlooking Lake Thun and the mountains. Famous for its exquisite fish cuisine.
Hotel Restaurant Schloss Hünigen
- Konolfingen - Tucked away in the lower Swiss Alps of tranquil Emmental, Hünigen Castle, built in the 16th century, peeps down from its stately, wooded grounds onto the proud Bernese countryside.
Hotel Weisses Kreuz - Lyss
- Three stars. Includes presentation, services, activities, events and contact information. [English, French, German]
Sunny Days Bed and Breakfast
- Unterseen - Photos, room amenities, rates, and booking forms for this renovated chalet.
- Murten-Meyriez - Manor hotel overlooking Lake Morat. Facilities, services, and rates included.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, April 2, 2013 3:05:06 PM EDT -