become an editor
the entire directory
only in Localities/Gothenburg
Västra Götaland County
Chalmers University of Technology
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: Sweden: Regions: Västergötland
This category in other languages:
Bridge of Gothenburg
- Pictures of the city.
Gothenburg Jazz Festival
- Festival with international bands held every year in the Gothenburg harbour.
- Göteborg (Gothenburg) has functioned as an urban centre with a civic organisation and local government since 1621. Göteborg's increasing importance is a result of the city's location in the heart of Scandinavia.
Göteborg Book Fair
- Yearly event and meeting place for publishers, authors, librarians and readers. Information about exhibitors, seminars, guests and opening hours.
Göteborg Music Festival
- Yearly festival for youth brass bands and choirs. Prices, programme, accommodation and activities around the festival.
Göteborgs Hamn AB
- Full details of the Port of the Gothenburg, the largest in Scandinavia.
International School Gothenburg Region
- Classes in either English or in Swedish and English.
- Karate club which practices the Wadoryu style. Information about training times, competitions and the style's history.
- Telecom, vehicle and medical education.
St. Andrew's Church
- The center of the Anglican Chaplaincy of West Sweden since 1747. Contains information about activities, services and church groups, and the parish magazine.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 12, 2015 at 5:15:06 UTC -