become an editor
the entire directory
only in Sweden/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Sweden: Science and Environment
Environment Organizations, Governmental
Regional: Europe: Science and Environment
World: Svenska: Vetenskap
This category in other languages:
The Air Pollution & Climate Secretariat
- A joint venture between five Swedish environmental organizations with the chief purpose of promoting awareness of the problems associated with air pollution.
- An independent contract laboratory that provides services in the fields of inorganic and organic analysis, materials analysis, and mineralogy.
Climate Impacts on Freshwater Systems
- An overview of observed responses of the largest lakes in Sweden to a warmer winter climate. Provides brief studies of lake ice, water temperature, water discharge and water level, water chemistry, and biological life. Includes maps, graphs, photographs, references, suggestions for further reading, and links to related sites.
Geological Survey of Sweden
- The national authority which investigates, documents and presents information on the bedrock, Quaternary deposits and groundwater throughout the country.
- Official web site of the Nobel Foundation. Offers a biography of Alfred Nobel, information about the organization, and details of individuals who have received a Nobel Prize.
- Photographic journal of exploration of the weeds in the vicinity of Eva Ekeblad's home in Gothenburg.
Stockholm International Water Institute (SIWI)
- Organized to combat the global water crisis through research and administration of awards, annual symposia held in Stockholm, and projects. Information about these efforts and downloadable publications on water and development topics.
Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute
- Offers records, publications, research and customized services in meteorology, hydrology and oceanography. Notes on the organization.
World Water Week
- Annual global meeting place in Stockholm for the world's water community, including the Stockholm Water Symposium, topical plenary sessions and panel debates, scientific workshops and exhibitions.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 5:31:36 AM EDT -